Buy Back Failure

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Military News said:
"The New Zealand government has sent notices to owners of all registered firearms informing them of their obligation to turn in their firearm. An amnesty period lasts until December 20, and after that, gun owners will face consequences for being in possession of banned firearms.
And that my friends, is why gun-registration is so important to gun-banners and why it must never happen here.
go crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
https://reason.com/2019/07/08/noncompliance-kneecaps-new-zealands-gun-control-scheme/

The shooter said.....

"I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse," the killer wrote in a document he released to explain his crimes. "The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby boomers, who have long since given up the fight. When was the last time they won increased rights? Their loss was inevitable. I just accelerated things a bit."

169 guns turned in for $288K US:eek:.
Damn! The math comes out to an AVERAGE of $1,704 US per gun!
We should load up a barge full of cheap guns and carry them down there.:woo hoo:
Just think how happy they would be with the high 'turn-in' numbers:wink:.

Crap load of hi points lol. At that rate, all i would need to sell is 12 of them and I can get a M82A1. Lol

Back