Canned MEAT-Canned MEAT-Commercial Packed "Canned MEAT"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the intended purpose of this "thread" I don't care what meats you home can, that is very nice, I am actually very proud of you for that. But it's of zero help to those who do not home can.

For this thread.......What store bought commercially canned Meats are you purchasing......???? For this thread "Not" interested in Meat preserved in any method accept "Canned" commercially.

The goal is to trigger ideas to help those who purchase canned meats, have a comprehensive list of what is available. Ideas for any canned meat......If it lives in the water or flies in the air or has four legs.

Thank You.
Bring the list of what is available to those who may not know, that is awesome and what it is all about Sourdough!! 😍😍 Love it!👍👍

I second @Ray1965 's statement. I was so glad when people started posted about using store bought canned meat. It got me to looking and between what's in the stores and what's online I found you can buy everything from hamburger to shrimp in a can... Even if they only have a maximum shelf life of 5 years, they give you options for emergency "no grid" meats.

The hard part is mixing them into your every day meal plans (to keep supplies fresh) and learning which ones will work for your family. Frankly, I know of some families that live off chicken fingers and pizza but will not eat "fresh foods" like the wife craves. Everyone has their own thing and that's okay too.

Latest posts

Back