Carrying on

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
cats2.jpg

If you think you own your adult cat, you are Laboring Under A Delusion.

Ha Ha good one.
I was just listening to someone say that more Christians live in the country than in the city. If that is so, there are many country people that have numerous barn cats.
If by 'city', that someone means metropolitan areas, he is probably wrong. About 90% of our population is 'city' by that measure. And the country 10 percent is not all Christian. The cats are definitely not Christian.

I think maybe a certain kind from someplace "over there" are a variety of Christian. Except their "messiah" likes to hang out with them, he comes back ever couple of generations.

i think the feline overlords are the ones running biden and when he screws up on the teleprompter its because they just be proving their superiority you know those stories aobut biden having a dog at the white house and it bites everyone> thats just his cat masters in drag messing with people. they are running the show now. be afraid. be very afraid.
here is 100% proof they run the US...this is what biden sees every night when he goe4s to the kitchen for a snack

1652848396829.png

I've had the identical thing happen to me on several occasions.
But if THEY were running things, they would be running!

Latest posts

Back