CDS - Universal Antidote

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
worth studying in this day and age. tons of info and evidence from around the world how well it works against virus, bacteria, fungus, parasites, etc. its been used around the world for many decades for a variety of reasons from water purification, disinfectant, medical treatments---it works by killing the bad things with Oxygen. no toxic chemicals or experimental whoozits. . just increases oxygen. there are protocols on how to use it for the different reasons.

dont let the faucis of the world fool you

Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has developed a 100% effective cure for--CVD and all its variations. He has been researching a substance called chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA labeled this substance 'The Universal Antidote' in 1987. His treatment was first used for **CVD by the military, police and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against ***CVD . Now over 5,000 physicians in 25 nations use chlorine dioxide (or in short, CDS) to save lives.

The Universal Antidote Getting Started Series-Complete Series

https://rumble.com/voq0yr-the-universal-antidote-getting-started-series-complete-series.html

another one of those 'things thats been aorund fopr decdes, proven safe, effective, no toxicity, cheap. the stuff works. small wonder tptb work so hard to cover it up--cant sell new drugs if old ones proven safer and better. with all the building turmoil, and shortages its a good idea to learn this.

I can not get the links to work. Am I doing something wrong?

ive had some trouble carrying it over--try this

go to image
right click
go to ' this frame'
slide over to and click on
'open frame in new window'.

that worked

and trhen you can click on download or bookmark

hope that helps

Last edited:
I an going to try the mouth wash and heal all the places i had root canals. Have you ever done it? They say proper way is to brush teeth with it, then swish a new batch

i use it every day as a mouth rinse after brushing and then use a soft rubber pick to clean between teeth then swish and rinse again. doing that has made a good difference.

I have been taking CDS since the onset of Covid 19. on occasion only. My Hunny took it only when I "made Him". He got what I think was Covid last year and gave it to me. I did very well with just a runny nose, but I was tired for a few days and just wanted to sleep when I was off. Hunny did the nasal drainage, cough and what I call a high fever of over 101.

i use it every day as a mouth rinse after brushing and then use a soft rubber pick to clean between teeth then swish and rinse again. doing that has made a good difference.
I read you should do 5 activated drops in 4 oz of water and swish for 10-20 seconds, spit out. do 3-4 xday. Is this how you do it?
what kind of water do you use?
I have been taking CDS since the onset of Covid 19. on occasion only. My Hunny took it only when I "made Him". He got what I think was Covid last year and gave it to me. I did very well with just a runny nose, but I was tired for a few days and just wanted to sleep when I was off. Hunny did the nasal drainage, cough and what I call a high fever of over 101.
how often you taking it and how many drops per each time? what kind of water you using?

The Fact that FDA has now backed the "cure of Remdesivir", an know killer, for infant pisses my butt off! That is the Governments solution and it is known to kill patients with the side effects. Thank God my Sister survived, but she did suffer for side effects for a few moths.

I read you should do 5 activated drops in 4 oz of water and swish for 10-20 seconds, spit out. do 3-4 xday. Is this how you do it?
what kind of water do you use?

how often you taking it and how many drops per each time? what kind of water you using?
I added the active CDS of 6 drops to a half pint jar then added in a 1/2 jar of distilled water. Drink it up. If you buy the unactive, you add in both, at equaL drops, let it sit about 30 seconds till it turns amber in color and then add in your distilled water to drink.

This is what I am being told, start low and slow. 1 drop each, 4 oz water once a day for a week, then keep upping the dose until you are at 8 x a day, once an hour. But no vitamins or antioxidant foods while doing this during the 8 hrs. Or you could detox bad. Did you happen to detox any?

This is what I am being told, start low and slow. 1 drop each, 4 oz water once a day for a week, then keep upping the dose until you are at 8 x a day, once an hour. But no vitamins or antioxidant foods while doing this during the 8 hrs. Or you could detox bad. Did you happen to detox any?
I take once a day only and do 8 drops into the 1/2 c distilled water. I have not had any side effects but I hear if you have problems, stay at where you were with drops for a few days and then gradually add in another. I have had no problems at all. When I started, I took it "slow" and added another drop each day with no side effects so got ot where I am at in 8 days.

purchasing--there are several places to order the 2 solutions--this is one ive used for a couple years and am happy with them.

fair price, fast shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143709157541?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

**i prefer using the 4% HCL as the activator instead of the citric acid. the citric acid sometimes gives people a slight bit of indigestion. just my preference.

i keep a dark blue water water bottle in my fridge, it is marked with 8 equal section with a sharpie. remember, can only use glass or food grade plastic, never metal. in this bottle for a medium dose of 1.5 drops i make a solution of 12 drops each and mix in a shot glass to activate and then add to bottle with filtered or distilled water. just cant use tap water.

most people start with a half drop per dose then increase to 1 drop per dose, and slowly increase as or if needed.

in the fridge a solution will last in potency up to a month, on the counter at room temp it will last about 1 hour. light and heat weakens it.

got to start low and work up.

the info comes from the jm humble site, he has some free info and downloads. worth having some paper copies of instructions for different situations. mark grennon also has a few very good books on its history and how toi use it for whatever.

i have a friend who prefers to use the water purification tablets that ONLY have chlorine dioxide in them. he swears at the first sign of sniffles or scratchy throat he puts one tablet in 1 quart water and drinks it thru the day, says he never gets worse and by t day 2 or 3 he is totally fine . i know of some who use a nebulizer also. this is basically a mild solution . ive stocked up on some. at walmart it runs around $$8 a box.. amazon is much higher but ill add link so you can see what it is.

as a christian missionary friend said--this is a gift from God. it is safe, effective, cheap, used around the world for decades in 3rd world nations successfully for even nasty things like malaria, ebola, marburg, pneumonia, flu, MRSA, the stuff works. ive personally seen this stuff do miracles when the white coats gave up. with the challenges coming our way, id not want to be without it

one other thing--its been proven chlorine dioxide kills spike proteins

Attachments

• 1651034228650.png
    1651034228650.png
    878.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back