CDS - Universal Antidote

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4,268
Chlorine vs. Bleach

Most of the time, people use the words ‘chlorine’ and ‘bleach’ interchangeably. However, these two concepts have a lot of differences between each other.


Both chlorine and bleach exist in many forms. Chlorine can combine with other elements to produce new compounds, while bleach has varieties used as disinfectants. Additionally, both chlorine and bleach are utilized as cleaning solutions in many places such as swimming pools, houses, and many others.


However, these terms are relative but not similar. The basic difference between chlorine and bleach is that chlorine is a natural element, while bleach is a solution of many elements. Moreover, chlorine occurs in nature as an essential part of plants and animals. It also can take shape in two states of matter – gas and liquid. Finally, the most important aspect – chlorine is an active ingredient and a major component in bleach.


The main use of chlorine is as a disinfectant that can kill bacteria and algae in water. Usually, chlorine is used in swimming pools and water treatment plants to disinfect and clean the water for sanitation. Chlorine is also used as an agent to remove the color in paper and cloths.


Chlorine is also used as one of the components in medicine. Among the illnesses that can be treated with prescription medication containing chlorine are: malaria, allergies, depression, diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, infections, hypertension, pneumonia, ulcers, whooping cough, typhoid fever, and leukemia. Medication like tranquilizers, painkillers, cold and allergy medications, and preventive drugs for tumors, convulsions, and enlargements are also made from chlorine.



jim humble site and link to basic FAQs




MMS Health Recovery Guidebook (2016)



the truth is out there
 

lilmissy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
502
Those that use mms for mouthwash and toothpaste. Does it hurt your fillings, crowns, bridges, any other dental work?
 

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4,268
Those that use mms for mouthwash and toothpaste. Does it hurt your fillings, crowns, bridges, any other dental work?
bno it does not hurt any fillings. at last dental appointment the doc said whatever i was doing to keep doing it---MMS moth rinse and on floss picks for in between teeth.
 

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4,268
another video on MMS by people who use it, also has interview by marc grennon. his books are worth getting as are jim humble

 

angie_nrs

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
5,381
Isn't it interesting that those books are not easily available on Ebay or Amazon, at least in the paperback form? I don't do ebooks......I spend too much time looking at a screen as it is. I like books in my hands.

It seems pretty complicated. I wish it was easier to understand and implement.
 
Last edited:

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4,268
let me know what part you find complicated and ill see if i can help. i find making the solution very easy the dosing part depends on what you want to treat.

i like the water bottle method and keep one in my fridge that i take a dose from every day. if i got any symptoms or cold or something id take an 8 dose bottle every day, usually in 1-2 days the symptoms are gone.
 

angie_nrs

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
5,381
let me know what part you find complicated and ill see if i can help. i find making the solution very easy the dosing part depends on what you want to treat.

i like the water bottle method and keep one in my fridge that i take a dose from every day. if i got any symptoms or cold or something id take an 8 dose bottle every day, usually in 1-2 days the symptoms are gone.
Do you have a step by step guide you could post that is simple? How long does it keep in the frig?

I would be interested in your everyday recipe and also one for cancers or tumors. If it was safe for dogs, I'd love to find a recipe to add to my pups food to try and get rid of his tumors if possible. Although, at his age, I doubt it would work. Still, I'd try it if is was safe for him.
 

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
7,178
Location
Alaska
My dog has repeated black fungal(?) growth in her ears. I'm thinking about trying this on her. I was thinking about mixing a batch and putting a few drops in her ears and drinking the rest myself.
 

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4,268
hi angie,

all i can do is share what ive learned and what i do. i know people prefer books but one can always download and print out what they want. there are specific protocols medically worked out for specific conditions. worth researching.

for cancer i used cannabis oil---a simple version of the famous 'rick simpson oil'. that cured my cancer.. if my cancer came back id use that again. i know there are vets who use it to cure cancer in animals, lots of site on the net. there is MMS cancer protocol but i dont know that one. i bet jim humble has that info in his protocols downloads. for dogs cancer, if it was me, id use the cannabis oil or even CBD oil if possible.

you can add MMS to dogs water bowl--as long as its not metal, cnat use any metal when mixing, storing or dosing.

**************
daily use


i have a blue nalgene 24oz water bottle--not too dark so i can still make out liquid level this is only used for MMS.

i took a sharpie and made 7 lines on the bottle to mark off 8 equal segments that will make 8 servings, each is a doses. it doesnt really matter how many oz the bottle has as long as you mark for the 8 servings. that is the standard for the bottle method. i drink my dose right out of the bottle but one can always pour that into a glass, add more distilled water and drink it that way.
***the easiest way to mark a bottle is draw first line in the middle. this makes 2 sections, top and bottom. now--mark a line in the middle of each of these sections---this will make FOUR sections. now---mark a line in the middle of each of those sections---this gives you EIGHT sections more or less equal--just eyeball-do the best you can.


to make MMS-
there is one main liquid and an activator. there are 2 basic activators--- citric acid or HCL. ive tried both and prefer HCL 4-5% as the citric acid has given me an upset stomach a few times but HCL never bothered me.

the recipe calls for equal # of drops of each liquid to be mixed to make One Drop Activated. . i use a large clear shot glass, put in each separately then swirl for 30 sec til it turns amber-yellow.

i put this in my clean water bottle then fill the bottle with distilled water or filtered water--=never tap water.

my daily-maintenance dose is a One Activated Drop dose per serving. the 8 serving water bottle will last me 8 days.

to make One Activated Drop per dose for my 8 serving water bottle, i need to mix 8 drops of each liquid to create 8 Activated Drop Dose.

i keep this in the back of the fridge and every morning i take a serving as my daily dose. . it needs to be in empty stomach for a good 30 min minimum. so i take it as soon as i get up while waiting for my coffee. in a darkish bottle kept cool in fridge it will stay potent up to a month. on the counter room temp it only lasts maybe an hour. light and heat start to weaken its potency.

dosage-- the strength and # of doses per day depends on what you are fighting, . specific medical protocols have been worked out and used globally, it is good idea to print that out..


Mixing--

a One Activated Drop dose will be 8 drops of each liquid for an 8 serving bottle.
a TWO Activated Drop dose would be 16 drops of each liquid blended for an 8 serving bottle
a HALF drop Activated would be only 4 drops each l;liquid for an 8 serving bottle

important--
it is always advised to start off with a half drop activated dose per serving for a few days then slowly work up to one drop dose to 1.5 drop per dose to 2 drop per dose if needed. each condition has its own protocols to follow as to strength of each dose and for how long it is taken. if a dose is too strong the worst that can happen is you get the runs. drop the dose back down for a couple days a nd slowly increase again if necessary.


***
caribou,
id definitely use it on a fungal infection on my dog, maybe a one drop activated dose a couple times a day for a few days. for you if its the first time you are taking it id take half that strength. the 'runs' that canhappen is a detox affect, called---herxheimer--hope i spelled that right. just always start off low dose.
 
Last edited:

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4,268
IF i was sick-----

so far ive found taking a daily single dose in the AM had pretty much kept me from colds and whatevers. but before i started a maintence dose id just take it as needed.

IF i got sick with cold or flu symptoms, there is a protocol

start off with a HALF drop dose per seriving in my 8 serving bottle
id take that the first day at one hour intervals.
it goes like this
get up-have coffee and breakfast---wait 30 minutes and take first MMS does for the day.
every hour after that take one dose.
break for lunch, wait 30 min then start the after noon doses taking one every hour.

you want to finish your afternoon hourly doses before dinner-cocktails-snacks whatever.
DURING the dose taking time only drink water as everything else dissipates the MMS. no coffee-tea-soda or snickers bars. it only lasts in the body 1 hour so that is why the staggered hourly doses.

amazing stuff
 

Latest posts

Top