Cheese cake pie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Philadelphia no bake cheese cake filling
It is. Ok. But nothing to write home about
So
Let’s kick it up
Add 2 eggs and beat till smooth an creamy
I use a graham cracker stor bought crust
But, lightly butter crust and bake at 375 5 minutes. I cover with foil

Pour mixture into shell and 350 degrees till it is setting up hour
Turn off oven and allow to cool
On the rack in the oven

Philadelphia no bake cheese cake filling
It is. Ok. But nothing to write home about
So
Let’s kick it up
Add 2 eggs and beat till smooth an creamy
I use a graham cracker store bought crust
But, lightly butter crust and bake at 375 5 minutes. I cover with foil

Pour mixture into shell and 350 degrees till it is setting up hour
Turn off oven and allow to cool
On the rack in the oven
Thank you! I have never heard of this kind of Philadelphia cream cheese. I thought maybe you had missed something, especially sugar. But it looks like this is a new kind of cream cheese, called "Philadelphia No Bake Cheese Cake Filling." Have you seen this in the grocery store? I have not, but I haven't looked for it either.

Thank you! I have never heard of this kind of Philadelphia cream cheese. I thought maybe you had missed something, especially sugar. But it looks like this is a new kind of cream cheese, called "Philadelphia No Bake Cheese Cake Filling." Have you seen this in the grocery store? I have not, but I haven't looked for it either.
I have seen it but I have not bought it.

I have seen it but I have not bought it.
I bought it because the dentist pulled all my top teeth and I am trying to eat something else besides Maddie taters

Then I discovered this stuff tastes ok but has no body is kinda runny. That did not please me.
So I went to google land and looked around to see if anyone had baked it or no
image.jpg

I like to mix the spread directly with flavorings like Peanut butter and chocolate or cherry pie filling. I screwed up once and accidentally poured creamed corn in the mix, And since I punish myself for such screw-ups by eating the evidence...
It was not bad! it would make a great fritter spread!

Oh. I love a good apple fritter
Or a bear claw
Me too, but I meant a deep-fried corn fritter like with the peppers and onions. think fancy hush puppy. :)

Ever try fried cookies? they rock!

This reminds me of a desert I used to make back in my high school days. It was super easy and cheap.

I bought a graham cracker crust, got a tub of cool whip and an equal amount of my favorite yogurt flavor.....which at the time was the 'fruit on the bottom' blueberry. I think it was perhaps 2 or 3 of the individual yogurt containers that matched the amount of cool whip. In a larger bowl mix the yogurt in with the cool whip, dump it in the crust, and shove it in the fridge for a bit. It was light and tasty for what it was. I'd totally laugh anytime I got a request for the recipe.

Hmmm......I might have to try that again. Although, I can't even remember the last time I ate yogurt.

Last edited:
I have always loved cheese cake.
When the wife told me it is easy to bake.
I ask her to teach me how, we mixed up the recipe & I watch it bake.
When it was done, I got the oven pads.
The wife stopped me, saying that it had to cool in the oven for 45 mins.
I was heart broken, I thought I could eat it NOW.
It cooled & I ate it, well most of it, I did share with teacher.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back