Children Killing Their Parents

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Seems to be a growing problem with adults killing their paretns. 2 so far in lastcouple days in Florida alone.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...lly-stabbed-father-in-florida-parking-garage/
Police: Man fatally stabbed father in Florida parking garage

Noiman told police he and his father had been living in the elder Noiman's car, which they parked in the parking garage to sleep, the report said. He told investigators he did not like the way his father was treating him and started having thoughts about killing him. He described how he stabbed his father and then strangled him in the garage, the police r

They were living in the fathers car,

MMYJJMBCRJAYRFPJ4TQSAJ4QXE.jpg

Last edited:
Son kills his mother,

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local...ed-in-connection-with-northside-womans-death/
Son charged in connection with Northside woman’s death

Property records show 71-year-old Barbara Wood has owned the home since 1979 and her son, Jason Wood, lived with her. Police records show officers were called to the house two other times in the last five years.

The neighborhood knew the Barbara Wood well.

2ZDTLAWEMJCE7FFEKB5QBWUNPE.jpg

" Mat.13:12,

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Last edited:
Some parents need killing, some children need killing all of them have a right to judgement in a court of law and final judgement before the Creator.
None of us has the facts to judge these actions as it is stated in a paper or on the news. We have to sit on a jury to get the facts, assess the people and make the best limited judgement we can. Then the Creator will place final judgement in the end.

I know this happens but it usually is seldom not 2 in one day.

I think if a parent or child has to have death penalty it should be from jury in courts not their own kid or parent.

The original wording said, "thou shalt not murder". There is a big difference between the two groups of words.

My Amish cousins and my Baptist nephew debate that. Kill and Murder do not mean the same. Amish believe don't kill. Nephew says it means don't murder. I personally stay out of that one. I tell my cousin that I'll protect her, and aim for the knees.

Amish if you read the Old Testament when the 10 Commandments were writen there was lots of killing going on so if it meant any killing other than murder there wouldn't have been enough rocks in the Middle East to stone all those people. It does say ' an eye for an eye ' too. :dunno:

Latest posts

Back