Christmas countdown

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh! I hate wrapping presents! This is clearly not something God ever intended for men to do. And unfortunately all my little ladies except the sick one are out of the house. I managed to get it wrapped but it looks a whole lot more like a field dressing than a surgical procedure.

View attachment 31091

Okay, that one was not mine. But it doesn't look that much different.
I only wrap one present now that all the kids are grown.
My wife's.

I hate it too.

Jim

I only wrap one present now that all the kids are grown.
My wife's.

I hate it too.

Jim
Aw c'mon, a gift-card is not that hard to wrap:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
When they came along I thought gift cards were the greatest thing since sliced bread... only because I didn't have to wrap them...

Added... I still remember the year I discovered the ladies at a table at the mall who would wrap presents cheap! I could buy the presents and have them wrapped before I even left the building!
:woo hoo:

When they came along I thought gift cards were the greatest thing since sliced bread... only because I didn't have to wrap them...

Added... I still remember the year I discovered the ladies at a table at the mall who would wrap presents cheap! I could buy the presents and have them wrapped before I even left the building!
:woo hoo:

Lots of things are said about us men...

But nobody can ever say we aren't resourceful..

:eyeballs:

Jim

Present.jpg

Sentry: You wrap like my son. At least your heart is in the right place. I learned to wrap a long, long time ago. Worked in a Department store in the area where gift wrapping was done. I have been the gift wrapper ever since. Wife does all the shopping and I do all the wrapping. Been that way for over 40 years. It really is pretty easy.

I hope the family lets me pass out all the presents again this year...
Too much fun.

Jim

IMHO THE best part of Christmas is when you find that gift that you know is going to make somebody's eyes light up when they open it. Remember when you got that first bike, or the gift you really wanted all year? Making somebody's eyes light up is the best part for me.

IMHO THE best part of Christmas is when you find that gift that you know is going to make somebody's eyes light up when they open it. Remember when you got that first bike, or the gift you really wanted all year? Making somebody's eyes light up is the best part for me.
I got hubby a guided fishing trip one year. He cried. (He'd never been on one and loves fishing.) I wasn't expecting that - sure made it special.

:great: Morgan , I like these kids .

Glad you liked it. Just enter Josh Turner in a You Tube search. He has a bunch out there, mostly rock covers, but there are some other styles as well. I enjoy all of them.

Glad you liked it. Just enter Josh Turner in a You Tube search. He has a bunch out there, mostly rock covers, but there are some other styles as well. I enjoy all of them.
Saw him in concert a year or so ago - just as good live which can't be said about many singers today.

Latest posts

Back