Christmas countdown

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas-Eve_ss_542827612-790x400.jpg
im-so-excited-juliehutton-com.jpg

Jim:presents:

I started this thread on 10/16/19,
Yep, that's a bit early for getting into that Christmas spirit, and understandably , many folks just couldn't get into it..
And to thats ok.

It was just that this year was kinda different for me and I had this Christmas on my mind ....
So , if it had been only myself posting daily with a little countdown picture and something to reminisce about...that was ok too.

But many more here got involved than I ever thought would, and it made the time even more enjoyable to me.

I started a year ago planning 2 big surgeries , first knee replaced 7/22/19, and it just worked out , in my plans , that I would be totally finished with both , and be completely on my feet again,
And done with it all by Christmas 2019.

Well, Christmas has come and gone ,
Looks like I have attained my goal,

I go next week to get discharge from the doctor, I am blessed with 2 new knees...and can't wait to see how much improved my life is going to be from this point on.

So the countdown was fun and I will have this memory to carry the rest of my life.

Thanks to all that participated, and made it fun.

As far as I'm concerned , this thread is over and done.

Maybe next Christmas someone will have a reason to countdown .

Jim

Last edited:
Jim it was fun for us to know you were so excited for it. Lots of different scenarios but when one has very few loved ones to share it with, it can be less fulfilling. That's when I have to remember it's His day not mine. Your excitement helped bring joy to the season.

Latest posts

Back