Christmas countdown

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is what it is.
We’ll see how the other children react.
Hope they appreciate it LL. Maybe if you put it in a "card" with a bunch of the pictures on the front - the good ones like naked 2 year olds, the morning wake up hair, spaghetti face, etc. I know videos - but I think you can do still frames - or is that a bunch more work. I just know all of it takes a lot of time so feel for ya.

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-25-147.jpg

Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Seems like a life time since I was there. It was just before Christmas. I had booked a tour to go back on Christmas eve but our destroyer had to pull out of Haifa under very sudden and mysterious circumstances.

Since at least the 2nd century AD people have believed that this is place where Jesus was born. This church was built on the site in the 3rd century.

I've always wanted to go back for the christmas eve services.

Jeru Nativity sm.jpg

Last edited:
@Amish Heart I've seen several boxes in thrift shops. My mom still has my gma's "real" tinsel. It was treated like the decorations and carefully removed each year. She puts several strands on the tree each year. It's pretty.
Jim. Have you seen Smokey Mountain Christmas with Dolly Parton and Lee Majors? It's a sweet story.

Latest posts

Back