• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

Citadel Warthog Delivers Tremendous Value in Home Defense Shotgun

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Citadel Warthog Delivers Tremendous Value in Home Defense Shotgun

With 20-inch barrels and the choice between 12 and 20 gauge, or a pistol grip design, the Citadel Warthog brings value to home defense.

By Personal Defense World

With Picatinny rails, 20-inch barrels and the choice between 12 and 20 gauge, or a pistol grip design, the Citadel Warthog brings value to home defense.

Legacy Sports International recently announced the release of a new home defense line of shotguns. The Citadel Warthog comes in both 12- and 20-gauge variants, offering standard and pistol gripped options.

Citadel Warthog Home Defense Shotgun
The new Citadel Warthog home defense shotguns offer spartan, affordable protection options. Already shipping to dealers across the country, the Warthog comes in 12 and 20 gauge. Both models feature a 20-inch barrel for the semi-auto shotgun offerings.
The Warthog comes in two different styles. Shooters can pick between a standard option or a pistol grip model. Both options provide economical and functional form and fit, providing plenty of features, according to Legacy Sports International. The pistol grip version also comes with raised tactical sights and Picatinny rails on top of the receiver and on the lower forend.
Offering a 4+1 capacity and five chokes, with a black synthetic stock and the afore-mentioned rail systems, the Warthog brings a lot of versatility and utility. At just $329, it presents a tremendous value in a semi-auto home defense shotgun.
For more information, visit legacysports.com.
Citadel Warthog Features
  • 12 gauge and 20 gauge options
  • 3-inch chamber
  • 20-inch Chrome lined Barrel
  • Tough Black Synthetic Stock
  • LOP 13.6 inches
  • 7 pounds
  • 5 Chokes
  • 4 + 1 Capacity
  • MSRP: Starting at $329.

AdmiralD7S

Senior Voice of Reason
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Economical does not mean reliable. Sometimes, it means just the opposite...and how defense is where reliability matters a whole lot. If that's all someone can afford, then that may be a good choice. Otherwise, I'd wait to see how reliable it is before investing.

zoomzoom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
At $329, I'd rather have a used Mossberg 590 with a 7+1 capacity. Actually, that's probably all I paid some years ago for the Mossberg.

Spikedriver

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
IIRC, the Citadel shotguns were Turkish made. If so they're probably ok, but I don't like semi autos for defense. I grew up on pumps, I've only ever owned pumps, and I'm sticking with pumps. I'd actually go with a 20 inch side by side before an auto...

Latest posts