Clinton's Labor Sec'y predicts 2nd Civil War

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The ultra-Leftist Robert Reich, who was Labor Sec'y under Clinton, predicts a 2nd Civil War if Trump is impeached or loses the 2020 election/.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/robert-reich-predicts-trump-will-trigger-2nd-civil-war/

Excerpt: "Imagine that an impeachment resolution against Trump passes the House. Trump claims it’s the work of the “deep state.” Fox News’s Sean Hannity demands every honest patriot take to the streets. Rightwing social media call for war. As insurrection spreads, Trump commands the armed forces to side with the “patriots.” Or it’s November 2020 and Trump has lost the election. He charges voter fraud, claiming that the “deep state” organized tens of millions of illegal immigrants to vote against him, and says he has an obligation not to step down. Demonstrations and riots ensue. Trump commands the armed forces to put them down."

I watched a vid with an interview with a well known Psychologist and he ask the panel of noteworthy news persons , that with all efforts in place trying to remove Trump from office, have any of them considered what they would have to do if they accomplished that goal???... As you can well imagine there were only stammers and burnt out lightbulb comments....DUH we haddint thougth about that???

I watched a vid with an interview with a well known Psychologist and he ask the panel of noteworthy news persons , that with all efforts in place trying to remove Trump from office, have any of them considered what they would have to do if they accomplished that goal???... As you can well imagine there were only stammers and burnt out lightbulb comments....DUH we haddint thougth about that???

Conservatives are going to go ballistic. Conservatives own guns and know how to use them. Much of the blame will fall on the press. The press is going to call 911 and ask for protection after years of vilifying the police. I know I left something out.

Conservatives are going to go ballistic. Conservatives own guns and know how to use them. Much of the blame will fall on the press. The press is going to call 911 and ask for protection after years of vilifying the police. I know I left something out.

Some of the more combatant libs are now buying up guns. So they are getting ready for something.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

Some of the more combatant libs are now buying up guns. So they are getting ready for something.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

Yes buying and learning to actually be proficient with it, are two different things. When I go to the range (indoor and outdoor) I don't see any vote liberal bumper stickers. Them buying the guns and ammo just means we will be able to collect more guns and ammo from them. The liberals will (the majority -- not all) buy the gun , maybe go to the range a few time and then move on to the next big fad /trend/ or new thing. They got their gun, They now know how to load it and even hold it. A year from now, it will be dirty and they won't remember where they stored the ammo or the keys to the super duper gun safe, whose biometric lock's battery has run out.

Yes buying and learning to actually be proficient with it, are two different things. When I go to the range (indoor and outdoor) I don't see any vote liberal bumper stickers. Them buying the guns and ammo just means we will be able to collect more guns and ammo from them. The liberals will (the majority -- not all) buy the gun , maybe go to the range a few time and then move on to the next big fad /trend/ or new thing. They got their gun, They now know how to load it and even hold it. A year from now, it will be dirty and they won't remember where they stored the ammo or the keys to the super duper gun safe, whose biometric lock's battery has run out.

:D

Doesnt do to underestimate any potential enemy. Communist insurgents have changed the course of many countries. Granted, we are much better armed and trained than the general populace of those other countries but they dont have to "win" to do irreparable damage. They just have to create chaos and be poised to exploit the opportunities said chaos creates. We will win but the scenario of a civil war following the assymetric/insurgent model that has been so effectively destructive in recent history in a heavily populated nation like ours will be anything but a softball conflict. Hopefully we can continue the trend towards a positive direction. Get out and vote.

They have uniforms, most are pink or has some pink on them.
I have do not believe they will fight, freedom to yell & cry is one thing.
Fight & die for the cause is different, not worth diying for.
All the great Government killer were out numbered, but no one stood up to them.

I can hit them dead center mass if they are about a FOOT away!!!! :ghostly:

I see you have the range down. HAL

Doesnt do to underestimate any potential enemy. Communist insurgents have changed the course of many countries. Granted, we are much better armed and trained than the general populace of those other countries but they dont have to "win" to do irreparable damage. They just have to create chaos and be poised to exploit the opportunities said chaos creates. We will win but the scenario of a civil war following the assymetric/insurgent model that has been so effectively destructive in recent history in a heavily populated nation like ours will be anything but a softball conflict. Hopefully we can continue the trend towards a positive direction. Get out and vote.

Never, ever underestimate the enemy. Better to win at the ballot box then the battle ground. The ART of WAR is a great learning tool, I highly recommend folks read and understand it.

I agree. First of all in the last civil war we didn't have foreign troops on our soil who don't give a craplola about either side. Or a government that was armed better than the people.
Or technology that can see a pissant from space zooming in on us. Or a whole world of special forces o infiltrate and cause much pain.

I agree. First of all in the last civil war we didn't have foreign troops on our soil who don't give a craplola about either side. Or a government that was armed better than the people.
Or technology that can see a pissant from space zooming in on us. Or a whole world of special forces o infiltrate and cause much pain.

Speaking of satellites, did you know that the latest generation of spy satellites can read the name on a golf ball? Now THAT is "high resolution!!!"

Speaking of satellites, did you know that the latest generation of spy satellites can read the name on a golf ball? Now THAT is "high resolution!!!"

When we were bombing Iraq back to the cave days I saw a video of an old woman in a rocking chair in a bunker under ground. She was under 4 feet of concrete and you could see her plain as day right before the pilot lit up her bunker.:ghostly: Guess he thought she was Saddam Hussain in drag. :confused:

That was a rude awakening for me.

When we were bombing Iraq back to the cave days I saw a video of an old woman in a rocking chair in a bunker under ground. She was under 4 feet of concrete and you could see her plain as day right before the pilot lit up her bunker.:ghostly: Guess he thought she was Saddam Hussain in drag. :confused:

That was a rude awakening for me.

Okay, I know our stuff is great but looking through 4 feet a concrete is not something I had read about or even heard whispered about. I do wonder how well the technology would do in finding someone inside say Mammoth Caves?

Okay, I know our stuff is great but looking through 4 feet a concrete is not something I had read about or even heard whispered about. I do wonder how well the technology would do in finding someone inside say Mammoth Caves?

That is what the pilot said on the news cast. I'll see if I can find it.

Can't find wording right for search.

Last edited:
That would be great, I find it scary they can see through that much concrete.

Here's something else scary ...... the new generation of spy satellites can read the name on a golf ball from 400 miles up, and the cops have infra-red scopes that can pick up body heat through a concrete block wall in a home, and "ears" than can pick up a whispered conversation from more than a hundred feet away! 40 years ago I watched the Army testing sonic cannons that could pulverize concrete walls fro 500' away, and "heat ray" projectors that could fry your skin from 200 feet away. No telling what they have now they aren't telling us about.

@Meerkat
@VenomJockey

You folks are really making my day ---NOT. I knew about the sonic cannon, and the IR scope but not the spy sat reading the name on golf balls or being able to see through 4 foot of concrete and know male, female or how dressed. Thermal signature is one thing (bad enough) visual through concrete is real bad. I wonder if a layer of dirt on top of the concrete would block the thermal and / or visual readings?

@Meerkat
@VenomJockey

You folks are really making my day ---NOT. I knew about the sonic cannon, and the IR scope but not the spy sat reading the name on golf balls or being able to see through 4 foot of concrete and know male, female or how dressed. Thermal signature is one thing (bad enough) visual through concrete is real bad. I wonder if a layer of dirt on top of the concrete would block the thermal and / or visual readings?

Layer(s) of dirt would likely have a "scattering effect" and degrade their ability considerably.

I looked for it again, and so maybe it was above ground or underground and 4" think instead of feet. I just remember it showed the old woman in a bunker in a rocking chair and the newscast bragging about the thick walls and how deep it was and then it showed a blast and said she was basically vaporized.
I just know it felt terrible to see it. And I was amazed how they could see her inside the bunker.

Latest posts

Back