Co-Ed Ball Leaques

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I just reading some news in the local paper and talking about ball season may not happen.
But what got to me the most is this co-ed crap. It is very dangerous to the women especially and the men who just play for fun now and then.
What makes it so bad is some of the semi pro players who just join to practice their game. It is illegal for them but they lie and join local teams. zzzSome of these palyers are very good and can throw and hit a ball very well.
Of course I haven't played in 20 years and was the oldest one on team or in the leaque probaly.Plus I hadn't played or practiced ball for over 5 years the last time I played here in town.
I can't see why women think they can play ball with men.They run faster, hit harder so it is dangerous. I loved playing ball since 1977 but now like everything else it has changed aand not for the best.
Womens adult rec softball was once fun plus I could coach even if too old to play. But they had to go mess that up too.

I just reading some news in the local paper and talking about ball season may not happen.
But what got to me the most is this co-ed crap. It is very dangerous to the women especially and the men who just play for fun now and then.
What makes it so bad is some of the semi pro players who just join to practice their game. It is illegal for them but they lie and join local teams. zzzSome of these palyers are very good and can throw and hit a ball very well.
Of course I haven't played in 20 years and was the oldest one on team or in the leaque probaly.Plus I hadn't played or practiced ball for over 5 years the last time I played here in town.
I can't see why women think they can play ball with men.They run faster, hit harder so it is dangerous. I loved playing ball since 1977 but now like everything else it has changed aand not for the best.
Womens adult rec softball was once fun plus I could coach even if too old to play. But they had to go mess that up too.

Our church demomanation softball league was coed. Some of the ladies barely had the strength to swing a bat. Most were average. A few, like the left handed batter that hit a line drive to first base that would've taken care of my fatherhood were better then most males.

Our church demomanation softball league was coed. Some of the ladies barely had the strength to swing a bat. Most were average. A few, like the left handed batter that hit a line drive to first base that would've taken care of my fatherhood were better then most males.

Some women can really play ball alright. I had one who burned up my glove everytime she threw to fist. She wanted first base bad.
But most men can out play us . I had my son in ball and 2 of the grandkids. My grandson went to the litle leaque Olympics but I had nothing to do with that. Japan beat them that year.
Anyone else here paly ball?
I have video of my last time to played on coed and the girls said here comes granny, the male pitcher was surprised ,lol
I

I played Little League base ball. Played softball for our church team till I was in my 40's. Last game I played I pulled a quad muscle. Took months for that to get back to normal. Decided my garden and work on the property was much more important.

I played Little League base ball. Played softball for our church team till I was in my 40's. Last game I played I pulled a quad muscle. Took months for that to get back to normal. Decided my garden and work on the property was much more important.

I know the feeling and what happens is we get out of practice and don't pla for years or play at all then use muscles thats not ready.
I like to gardn too though but lately not doing it hardly at all.

Sorry, I was better at billiards though I didn't shoot a game much. I could still run the table against guys and win. White ball and a wooden stick, but I guess that's not the same as baseball. I do prefer to watch baseball over the other sports.

I was an athlete most of my life; played all sports in season. When my playing days were over I coached and officiated. I even worked at a Sports Complex that had coed leagues in several sports. My words of advice: Be Careful. With the right people in the league it can be a lot of fun. Playing the game exactly as it was intended, AS A GAME, with no regard for winning of losing, or the caliber of play. Who cares if somebody messes up? We are here for fun. Beware, and 99.9% of the time it is the men, of the players who cannot play for fun. They say they are playing for fun until they start losing. When they are losing the testosterone comes out, and it gets cut throat.

I played on several teams, and managed leagues for years. From the voice of experience, one person can ruin an entire league. You have to be careful to explain to everybody who is joining the level of play, and the expectations of the league.

Latest posts

Back