College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a calm kirby.jpg

Don't count us out. We are a much better team than last year even though we had Baker. It should be a great game.

Big12.jpg

Just a rumor but if true.

No commitment, no loyalty, Bye Bye. This and players not playing in their bowl game to get ready for the pro's is another sore spot.

Just a rumor but if true.

No commitment, no loyalty, Bye Bye. This and players not playing in their bowl game to get ready for the pro's is another sore spot.
I agree. I think that the players and the coaches should stay and play and coach with their team through to the end of the bowl season. I really hate to hear that players are not going to play in the bowl games that they themselves helped get their teams to. :mad:

The College Playoff committee was suppose to pick the 4 best teams.
That sure didn't happen
Look closely at this picture.

a college playoff.jpg

Well, I guess since no new posts, no one was happy with the results. I'll just leave this here....
Even though I'm a Bama boy and am supposed to gloat, I just can't.
I never realized there was so much bad blood between them and OU. Seems that 2 of Bama's players were from Oklahoma and had been turned down by their football team and had a point to make. The unnecessary-roughness and unsportsmanlike-conduct penalties were obvious payback (or a blatant attempt to throw the game).
When they tackled the OU QB and ripped his helmet off, I was worried it still had his head inside:bigeyes:.
I was no more happy with their performance than Saban was. (no, we're not going to have to take up a collection for a new headset for him, he has 29 spares, not counting the 2 in the helicopter for practice:rolleyes:).
It's a shame because they are probably fielding the best-skilled team in the history of the school; instead they looked like a bunch of gang thugs.:mad:

I'm going with Clemson tomorrow night.

2019 National Championship Game: Time for College Football Playoff final
Game time is set for 8 p.m. ET. Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Maria Taylor and Tom Rinaldi will provide TV coverage. Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe and Ian Fitzsimmons will call the game on the radio.

2019 National Championship Game: TV channel for College Football Playoff final
The CFP title game can be watched on ESPN or online through WatchESPN.

Latest posts

Back