College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UCF is undefeated! Holy Crap what a game.
..defense? Who needs a stinkin defense!! 62-55......2OT

24173207_1742332102505747_9145665191287408588_o.jpg

All foot ball sucks, even the type with the round ball. All the players wanna do is get on their knees and give liberals reach arounds. :stir pot:

Oh, wait. This isn't the type of smack talk you meant? :lol:

I missed the Georgia/Auburn game. I had a Christmas party to go to. But I heard that Georgia tore them up. Woo Hoo!!!!
Now I am watching the Ohio State/Wisconsin game. I recorded it while I was gone.

I missed the Georgia/Auburn game. I had a Christmas party to go to. But I heard that Georgia tore them up. Woo Hoo!!!!
Now I am watching the Ohio State/Wisconsin game. I recorded it while I was gone.
OSU didn't deserve that game after the way they played. They will be smacked around like a highschool team in their bowl game.

Looks like its going to be Oklahoma vs Georgia in the Rose Bowl.

Boomer Sooners

ROOOOOL TIDE!
By the skin of their teeth.
Capture+_2017-12-03-15-33-05.png

I wanna see a Georgia-Bama playoff game!

Woo Hoo!! Great News!!!
I just learned that when we beat Georgia in the Rose Bowl, The wife and I will be flying to Georgia for the National Championship Game.
Sorry Scott and all the Georgia fans, Although I do like Georgia since I am from there and root for them during the year, But............ I will be rooting for my Oklahoma Sooners Neuter those Dawgs..
22851926_942465072577342_2945779155994756440_n.jpg

I saw that earlier.
Yea, I hate it when those kids do stupid things like that. His last arrest got him a 4 game suspension. I don't see him playing in the Rose Bowl because of this.
You would think they would be squeaky clean before the biggest games of their college careers but you hear of it on a lot of teams. It's happened to us before as well.
It sucks.

Kirby will shed the bad seeds, hell, he's 2 years ahead of the position I thought they would be in and right now 5th in the nation in recruiting.

Will be pulling for the Sooners! Would love to see the National championship come back to the Big12!

Since its a "smack talk" thread GA gonna beat that *** :)

Latest posts

Back