College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas3.jpg

Merry "Boomer Sooner" Christmas!!!

Mayfield will break the curse.
BTW...I thought your team was Ohio State.
Either way, it should be an excellent game.

Good game in Fort Worth. Army wins Armed Forces Bowl in the last 18 seconds

Mayfield will break the curse.
BTW...I thought your team was Ohio State.
Either way, it should be an excellent game.
It is...I just like to Stir ****.......... Best of Luck. Just remember the name Troy Smith......ETC....ETC......

Well there is one Georgia fan here.
Not that I'm much of a redneck, but we don't have television, and can't seem to stream the Rose Bowl on the computer, so we have rented a room at a lovely Holiday Inn at a town in the next county over. My wife and I are going on a second honeymoon and watch the Rose Bowl together from a king sized bed.
YEEHAAAWWWW.......GO DAWGS!!

Georgia Bulldogs.jpg

Well there is one Georgia fan here.
Not that I'm much of a redneck, but we don't have television, and can't seem to stream the Rose Bowl on the computer, so we have rented a room at a lovely Holiday Inn at a town in the next county over. My wife and I are going on a second honeymoon and watch the Rose Bowl together from a king sized bed.
YEEHAAAWWWW.......GO DAWGS!!

View attachment 3540
Hey RidgeRunner,
Sounds like a good time you got planned there. I am 100 percent Oklahoma Sooner fan and will be rooting them on in the Rose Bowl. I was born and raised in southern Georgia and wound normally root for the Dawgs. But, unfortunately they will meet each other this Monday. It should be a really good game. Enjoy it with your wife.
Boomer Sooner!

I was an avid Hawkeye fan but they do not have the killer instinct. I alway said the if there was a Toilet Bowl, Iowa fans would flock to it and leave after the 3rd quarter. I know darned well if asked to a Toilet Bowl the Hawkeyes would not be even to flush it!!!

Tommy

Don't watch or patronize ANY of it, nothing but a Money Making Scheme, No education in it what so ever !...................

:woo hoo:..and one more for OU:woo hoo:

and another for GA - well done:wink::wink:

It has been an entertaining first half. Both teams are playing well, score not withstanding. No more comments from me until its over.

Back