College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the best game of the year. I'm glad Michel got the TD after that devastating fumble...

Now bama has to squeek past clemson for an sec national championship game :)

Now bama has to squeek past clemson for an sec national championship game :)
ROOOLL TIDE!.
I've been missing the games. Had to dress and skin out a doe. Just got in and my shower done. I'm in bed "watching" it on my phone.

I hope so. You know what they say, on any given day....

Yep. 24-6. Bama wins.

Alabama vs Georgia!
January 8
Be there or be square!

Thank you Oklahoma Sooners football program, coaches, players, and fans. Special thanks to Baker Mayfield it was fun to watch you. Congratulations to the Georgia Bulldogs for a great win in a great game. Hope you win it all. Till we meet again. From a Boomer Sooner fan forever.

Thank you Oklahoma Sooners football program, coaches, players, and fans. Special thanks to Baker Mayfield it was fun to watch you. Congratulations to the Georgia Bulldogs for a great win in a great game. Hope you win it all. Till we meet again. From a Boomer Sooner fan forever.

They certainly put up a helluva fight and had a great season.

I think the Georgia/Oklahoma game could have been the best football I have ever seen.
Both teams played like professionals and deserve recognition for a game well played.
Georgia won 54 to 48.

Several points of interest:
Okalahoma's Heisman Trophy quarterback......lost.
The Georgia quarterback is a true freshman, 19 years old.
The Georgia kicker kicked his personal best with a 55 yard field goal.
The game set a Rose Bowl record going into overtime.....double overtime!

Alabama beat Clemson, so the matchup between Georgia and Alabama will be another great game.

I may have mentioned, we don't have television. So I made reservations at a lovely Holiday Inn in a neighboring county for last nights game. We had a great time. I have already made reservations for Monday nights game....Jan 8.

Tune in for what should be a great game. GO GEORGIA!!
Georgia Bulldogs.jpg

Yep. 24-6. Bama wins.
Smack talk: Bama's defense certainly had Game On!
For everyone that thinks Alabama is a state full of racist rednecks, I hope they got a good look at Bama's team.
They couldn't be more wrong.
And rest of the country can breathe a sigh of relief, another team will finally get to be national champs!
:p
clap.gif

Edit: How 'bout that 94 guy?:green man:
A 300lb receiver? Only Saban could have thought of that.

In the first half I told my wife that Baker Mayfield and the Sooners were evil, because they were perfection in every play.....just not natural. I said this jokingly as a fan who was losing. I too, enjoyed watching him play. He has enough energy, spirit and talent for the entire NCAA football league. I'm sure you will see him again on the pro-circuit.

Again, why does most people want Alabama to lose? I don't understand it!

Again, why does most people want Alabama to lose? I don't understand it!
Basically they have been hoggin' it up over the last few years and not giving the other teams a chance to be champions.
I heard it bigtime in a sportsbar on a cruise ship years ago:
ABA!
Anybody
But
Alabama!

Latest posts

Back