Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Can yall help me keep up with some of our community members that are regulars here , but stop posting for several days ,
With no reasons given, just quit posting.

I'm concerned that some have sickness or tragedies in their lives.
I would like to reach out to them and let them know we miss them, and are concerned.

Appreciate yall helping with this.

I'm going to PM Redbeard , and try to email him if I can get his Email.

Last time he posted was when his grand daughter was born.

If you can think of others please try contacting them or letting me know and I'll try.

Thanks

Jim

Last edited:
Jim, do you, as an admin, have access to our email addresses?

Gee.... nobody misses me when I'm gone for awhile.... not feeling the love here..... On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the whiniest, how does my whine rate? :angie: or :great: ????

Depending on their settings, most people receive an email when they receive a PM (personal message or in Xenforo vernacular "conversations"). So that's one way for everyone to check on missing members.

Gee.... nobody misses me when I'm gone for awhile.... not feeling the love here..... On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the whiniest, how does my whine rate? :angie: or :great: ????

You are right up there at the top level for whinyness.. One day you could be the champion whiner... just keep working at it.:D:good luck:

Besides we know your coming back, or else:waiting:.

I am not Admin...just a Moderator... and I do not have access to members email.. unless they list it in their profile info.

Jim

practice-615644__480.jpg

Keep at it and you'll make a great one! Lol!

Can yall help me keep up with some of our community members that are regulars here , but stop posting for several days ,
I would like to reach out to them and let them know we miss them, and are concerned.
If you can think of others please try contacting them or letting me know and I'll try.
Thanks
Jim

I was not on the other Forum, and have only been on this one for a short time, but your thought is very good. Pess got nailed suddenlike, and I'm sure others have too. And it is a bad flu season. Also as we get older, things tend to become more serious when illness or accidents strike. I don't know any of the people on the Forum except TmtTactical, but your idea is a very good one, I think.

Sounds like you're ready to take the bull by the horns. Go for it.

I'll hang out here (nice and warm) and keep the wood stove burning till you get back.

You're welcome. :)
We got enough snow last night to use a sled in Southern Tennessee. I'll try to train my Heeler to pull one!

We got enough snow last night to use a sled in Southern Tennessee. I'll try to train my Heeler to pull one!
Why not! One guy was known for racing his team of full sized poodles.

Our resident Canadian trucker ...Flight...:pickup:
Has been AWOL since last Friday..

Hope he ain't stuck on the road somewhere.:cop:

Jim

@Flight was on just this morning. I got a "like" from him somewhere in the coffee thread I believe.

Why not! One guy was known for racing his team of full sized poodles.

I grew up training hunting dogs (Brittanys). One of the training techniques I used was to put on my roller skates and take a dog for a "walk". It meant the dog had to keep a faster pace for longer and helped them with flushing and chasing down an animal. Patty, the first non standard Brittany I ever worked with was a power house for a small dog! She would see the skates and start howling! As soon as I had them on and she had her leash on she'd pull me down the street faster than my legs would ever go on their own!

Thanks

Jim

Wasn't it his daughter being born? He may be on daddy duty with big sister and to tired to get on line.

Wasn't it his daughter being born? He may be on daddy duty with big sister and to tired to get on line.

Yes, I think it was his daughter. Probably a pretty busy house right now. But I bet he's not making snow. ;)

Latest posts

Back