Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE="phideaux, post: 332596, member: 13"]
Well , glad your doing ok.

Have had a few health problems past year.
Wife's having a back problem again.
We're starting to think our surgeon may be sick. They usually get back quick.

Jim
[/QUOTE]
I am so sorry to hear about your wife's health problems, and the lack of communication from the surgeon.
... and one of the missing members returns to the missing members thread ...

Yea! :)
Thank you.

The one thing that I know about this group is that there are some great people here.

You were starting to get close to the point where I might have tried to enlist help from forum members to piece together your identity, and run on over to your place to check on you (I think we're close in location, from things I think I remember you saying...)
LOL! There are people who have my address in this group. I suppose someone could come find me. I am a private person and do not normally answer my door if I am not expecting someone.

I have cameras that warn my cellphone if someone approaches on the street or into my driveway. Then a second camera that gives another warning at the front door. I know who's comin' 'a callin' before they get to the door. 99% of the time, it's nobody I want to talk to. All of my friends call to let me know they're coming before they drive over here (probably more to let them know that I'm here so they don't waste a trip!)

You were starting to get close to the point where I might have tried to enlist help from forum members to piece together your identity, and run on over to your place to check on you (I think we're close in location, from things I think I remember you saying...)
If the issue ever come up again let me know. I'm pretty sure I can find her place around dinner time.

Latest posts

Back