Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making your own mocs? EXCELLANT !!!!!
Making Hubby's first (he's spoiled) so he can have them for hunting season. Have made my own pattern & they will go up over the ankle. Mine will be more like slippers and I need to make a couple small modifications before I cut leather.

Bluetick, glad to see you're doing ok.
Frodo, glad you're alive but very sorry to hear about your sister. Do you know which vaccine she got?
LadyLocust, I hope the moccasin build goes well. I loved having full leather moccasins as a kid. Never did find any as good as the ones we got from a reservation. I'd love to see pics of the process and progress.

I just joined in April so I'm not familiar with him. I'm always glad to see members looking out for each other😊
There were people who joined us from PS and posted for a while. Some never really joined in the conversations. I believe we have lost some due to very poor health or maybe even death. I don't think that is true of Uncle Joe, but it could be.

There were people who joined us from PS and posted for a while. Some never really joined in the conversations. I believe we have lost some due to very poor health or maybe even death. I don't think that is true of Uncle Joe, but it could be.
Send him a msg, maybe just not posting!

I've been wondering where Naekid and oldcoothillbilly went myself.
I think OldCootHillbilly has gone to greener pastures. He hasn't posted on his blog in a few years either, since December 2017. Oldcoothillbilly's Blog

Others can speak about Naekid. I understand he is no longer active in preparedness forums.

Wasn't Naekid actually Keith, the owner of this forum, or do I have my names from yesteryear confused?
I'm sure others know better, but Naekid was the administrator and was replaced by someone else. Naekid was essentially fired. The someone else is why we all left PS, but I believe that he has been replaced now. @Grimm , you have a better memory than I do and were there in the former forum.

I'm sure others know better, but Naekid was the administrator and was replaced by someone else. Naekid was essentially fired. The someone else is why we all left PS, but I believe that he has been replaced now. @Grimm , you have a better memory than I do and were there in the former forum.

Naekid was just the admin as you stated. But his name was not Austin. Austin was the owner of the forum before it was sold. It was sold a few times and the owner known as Carbon Media Group is the owner that hired the jackass that locked accounts and forced us to leave PS.

I want to say Naekid's name was Scott but I may be waaaaay off on that. He was in Canada.

Austin was in Texas near Rowlett/DFW. I remember talking to him about taking his kids to Culpepper restaurant that I enjoyed when I lived out that way.

Naekid was just the admin as you stated. But his name was not Austin. Austin was the owner of the forum before it was sold. It was sold a few times and the owner known as Carbon Media Group is the owner that hired the jackass that locked accounts and forced us to leave PS.

I want to say Naekid's name was Scott but I may be waaaaay off on that. He was in Canada.

Austin was in Texas near Rowlett/DFW. I remember talking to him about taking his kids to Culpepper restaurant that I enjoyed when I lived out that way.
I knew you'd remember!

Here is a question: Have any of you who were kicked out, banned, tried to join again, just to see what would happen? I have, and have not been allowed back in.

Thanks, Grimm.
I do remember Austin & the song by the same name.
WG
No, I not looking back & no time for Idiots.

I once knew the jackass's name. My brain doesn't remember things like it used to.

I try occasionally to try to re-join a few forums which I helped design and build (with Keith's support, of course), but my IP address is locked out permanently, across the entire group of forums. I wish I was a bit more vindictive, and completely destroyed those forums on my way out, but I'm better than that.

I try occasionally to try to re-join a few forums which I helped design and build (with Keith's support, of course), but my IP address is locked out permanently, across the entire group of forums. I wish I was a bit more vindictive, and completely destroyed those forums on my way out, but I'm better than that.
That is how it works? IP addresses get locked out? Good to know. I think I did a good bit of vindictiveness when I wrote that piece about all of us leaving PS and joining here. It was out there in other places for a while.

I knew you'd remember!

Here is a question: Have any of you who were kicked out, banned, tried to join again, just to see what would happen? I have, and have not been allowed back in.

I tried to get my account back but did not try a new account. I figure why bother. They don't want members who are active and contribute then let it burn. I can watch from afar.

585820267_750x422.jpg

Ditto..

Jim

Latest posts

Back