Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WAS able to join with a different name.

I went back to 3 or 4 of the banned forums and pointed some folks to this forum.
I don't post on any of them, but just check them out once in a great while.

They are near totally dead .
1 post maybe 2 a week.

Jim

I texted Naekid, after I joined here, he kind of lost interest in prep forums, I will ask about him next time I am in contact with a mutual friend, his name is Vance.
As I recall Sentry took a high security position in the Law field and he had posted that he wouldn't be able to participate for a while.

I knew you'd remember!

Here is a question: Have any of you who were kicked out, banned, tried to join again, just to see what would happen? I have, and have not been allowed back in.
He slowed down my account to the point where I couldn't do anything. He had already banned all the other mods and my guess is that banning me would have been a bridge too far with his bosses. I have checked back every few months but haven't found much in the way of posting. I'm surprised that they are able to keep the site open.

He slowed down my account to the point where I couldn't do anything. He had already banned all the other mods and my guess is that banning me would have been a bridge too far with his bosses. I have checked back every few months but haven't found much in the way of posting. I'm surprised that they are able to keep the site open.
Here is language I don't use often, but what a loser he is. He seemed to be hell bent on destroying PS. It was a great community, but it is so dead now. So glad we could get many of the great people over here. I too look there every couple of months or so and there is so little going on there. I have often wondered how they keep it open. When are they going to turn off the lights and shut the door?

Were you still a moderator when he did this? I don't remember you ever not being a moderator there, but I don't really remember.

Were you still a moderator when he did this? I don't remember you ever not being a moderator there, but I don't really remember.
It has been awhile but, yes, I believe so. Whether he fired me as a mod or hit the slow button first is immaterial, they were both very close together. If I remember, Sentry was the first to get banned. After that it was like being inside a burning building with the ceiling falling down.

It has been awhile but, yes, I believe so. Whether he fired me as a mod or hit the slow button first is immaterial, they were both very close together. If I remember, Sentry was the first to get banned. After that it was like being inside a burning building with the ceiling falling down.
All this brings back a lot of memories. I had been off the RT forum for a couple days and I happened to check in and see a scathing post, I believe from Havasu, detailing everything going on. I was fortunate to see it, as it was taken down shortly after. That post led me to the former sister site of this forum, where most of the major players on the Carbon groups had migrated to. If I hadn't seen that post, I might never have made it over here...

All this brings back a lot of memories. I had been off the RT forum for a couple days and I happened to check in and see a scathing post, I believe from Havasu, detailing everything going on. I was fortunate to see it, as it was taken down shortly after. That post led me to the former sister site of this forum, where most of the major players on the Carbon groups had migrated to. If I hadn't seen that post, I might never have made it over here...
I'll bet that was an interesting post.

Yep, as admin on the gun forums, I saw the big hole at the bottom of the boat, and everyone was jumping overboard. Heck, I wasn't even a mod on Prepared Forum, but they banned me thru the entire network of forums. Chris Dildy, if you can read this, I hope you realized you cost your company $ millions, and I wouldn't pull you out of a burning building. Oh wow, sorry, I guess I got carried away with my rant. LOL

I WAS able to join with a different name.

I went back to 3 or 4 of the banned forums and pointed some folks to this forum.
I don't post on any of them, but just check them out once in a great while.

They are near totally dead .
1 post maybe 2 a week.

Jim

Could you do me a favor? Check to see if all of my posted stories are gone? I deleted my stories along with my personal information before leaving their forum. If you could confirm the stories aren't posted I'd greatly appreciate it.

Yep, as admin on the gun forums, I saw the big hole at the bottom of the boat, and everyone was jumping overboard. Heck, I wasn't even a mod on Prepared Forum, but they banned me thru the entire network of forums. Chris Dildy, if you can read this, I hope you realized you cost your company $ millions, and I wouldn't pull you out of a burning building. Oh wow, sorry, I guess I got carried away with my rant. LOL
Do you remember the piece I wrote about the demise of PS and the beginning of this forum when we first came online here? Your comments had to have made mine look mild in comparison. I must not have had as much at stake, except 5 years of almost daily participation. I noticed that the activity there went from more than 50 active threads daily, to around 10 to 12. You could tell something was wrong, even if you were not an insider. You just have to wonder what is so wrong with people who can destroy something like PS so quickly, when he had so little at stake. I always thought he must be a narcissist.

Could you do me a favor? Check to see if all of my posted stories are gone? I deleted my stories along with my personal information before leaving their forum. If you could confirm the stories aren't posted I'd greatly appreciate it.

I did look.
Lots of chit chat posts .
But could not find any of your stories.

Jim

Squirrel hunter?
Anybody seen him lately?
Or Sewing Creation?
Last I heard from SC, she was just trying to keep up with her husband and getting firewood, etc. I think she is well, just taking care of life.
I haven't seen SH though either.

Latest posts

Back