Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Is this something you can share? Whatever happened, I will pray for him.
I don't think it is appropriate for me to elaborate. I'll leave that to him.

Angie, thank you for the concern.

Pearl, thank you as well.

Amish, to you as well I say thanks.

Justin seems to have disappeared after his complaints about where he was and where he was moving to. I hope he is well. Thanks for the thoughts Bacpacker.

Havasu, thanks for the conversation and discussion in our emails. You know my thoughts on the matter.

LadyLocust, thank you to you as well.

Onward to the crux of the matter. Watching and conversing here got to a point that I had to step back and take a break. I have been reading the forums to some extent but only as a visitor and with that some areas I could not read nor respond to. Having said that I simply could no longer post in a fashion that I deemed appropriate. I have very strong beliefs and I am more than willing to give others the same latitude as we all often take things in a different context. I have seen it in recent days where a couple team up to discredit or vilify or call out different beliefs and it pains me to see that. I was starting to become that person and I will not.

Not to go political but bear with me briefly. I could give a rats behind what party you belong to. What I DO care about is the country I live in. The one soldiers have fought and died for. The families that sacrificed so much to defend our way of life. Those that are on the "front lines" that get zero respect. This could become a list in itself and that is not the point. There are so many things in play right now in my opinion. The destruction of our country by both foreign and domestic.

Anyway, while silent, I have never left and doubt I ever will. I'm not sure what posts I will make for now as I am taking in whatever information I can and processing it for awhile before responding.

Thank you all. Anyway its nice to be welcome here. Enough of my rambling for now. You might regret that... :peace:
Exactly why we value your input and comradery. Hoping you don't feel like a stranger. And as others have already pointed out, I think we all feel that way to an extent. Glad you're well and with us 😊

Been away for a while- forgot all about this place. Good thing the computer remembered the password because I sure don't. Beaver lodge on the lake shore
DSC00355.JPG

Been away for a while- forgot all about this place. Good thing the computer remembered the password because I sure don't. Beaver lodge on the lake shoreView attachment 75612
You should pop on over to the Front Porch Chat, What's everyone doing and give us a quick run down on what kinda trouble you've been staying out of ;) Jump in where ya dare. We enjoy the input.

Glad to hear from you, Guardian.

I try not to get into too many political & religious discussions since people feel very strongly about it & I've had too many people (not here but elsewhere) who could not discuss it nicely without getting upset or offended. Some people really don't know when to stop arguing. I have a friend I went to high school with who was born in and lives in Israel. He loves to argue/debate & I told him 10x that we would have to agree to disagree on a particular topic but he would not stop harping on it. I finally just had to change the topic and he stopped engaging.

I hope that Caribou is ok.

I'm here but I'm NOT ok.
Been diagnosed with cervical cancer and if that wasn't the head kicker...I've been refused surgery/ treatment until I get vaxxed.
They laughed..LAUGHED at the mere suggestion of giving me unvaxxed blood during the surgery.
So.....I've gotten a hard head and I've decided to treat myself using Chinese medicine, CBD, IVERMECTIN...*gasp*.

To those who tried to run me down and belittle me about the mental health aspects of my work....I remember who you are. I remember who "liked" your comments.
Yeah....that.

I'm not dead yet..and I don't plan on being so anytime soon.

I'm here but I'm NOT ok.
Been diagnosed with cervical cancer and if that wasn't the head kicker...I've been refused surgery/ treatment until I get vaxxed.
They laughed..LAUGHED at the mere suggestion of giving me unvaxxed blood during the surgery.
So.....I've gotten a hard head and I've decided to treat myself using Chinese medicine, CBD, IVERMECTIN...*gasp*.

To those who tried to run me down and belittle me about the mental health aspects of my work....I remember who you are. I remember who "liked" your comments.
Yeah....that.

Good to hear from you. Sorry it's not with better news. You are a strong and smart gal. There is some good relevant info. if you look in the right places. What does cancer feed on? What natural solutions are there? etc. Sounds like you are on it but maybe over in the natural remedies thread there might be some info. The only thing I will add is some sincere prayers for you to heal and be healthy 💖

I'm here but I'm NOT ok.

Yeah....that.

I am sorry to hear of your health concerns. Wishing you the best.

Sad that there are people who have to be negative. I totally missed what that was about, but that explains part of your absence. Been there.

I'm here but I'm NOT ok.

Yeah....that.

Look into RESVERATROL, makes cancer cells destroy themselves! Learned about that from someone I knew who had a golf ball size tumor on an ovary. She took RESVERATROL for 16 months and the tumor had shriveled up. Her doctor was dumbfounded, she refused to put herself through chemo. She is cancer free today, had the tumor 7 years ago, still takes RESVERATROL daily. It is an antioxidant that has many benefits!!

I'm here but I'm NOT ok. Been diagnosed with...

Oof, So Sorry to hear, T-G.. :confused: However, even though it Can be tough to 'DIY' - It IS possible to conquer this, 'naturally'.. Please consider the following:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer...years,combined with radiation or chemotherapy
..And, This is 30 mins Very Well Spent, imo - regardless - of whether it's for any 'treatments for cancer' or Not.. All the way around, Mushrooms are Medicine. :cool:

..And, here's some additional info: https://draxe.com/nutrition/turkey-tail-mushroom/ 👍

Fwiw, Godspeed.. 👊
jd

I'm here but I'm NOT ok.

Yeah....that.

Not a doctor...

I thought it was possible to stock pile ones own blood before surgery.

Jehovah Witnesses may have info on that topic.

Ben

I'm not a doctor, but I thought that blood got filtered before it was given to patients anyway. They want to make sure it isn't carrying anything, but I could be wrong. I have a friend who is an oncology nurse so I could ask her. But Ben may be on to something if you donate your own blood for it.

I googled it:
"Most whole blood donations are spun in centrifuges to separate it into transfusable components: red cells, platelets, and plasma. Plasma may be processed into components such as cryoprecipitate, which helps control the risk of bleeding by helping blood to clot."

I am sorry to hear you're not well. I missed you posts.
I do not understand how the medical industry can refuse someone life saving treatment because of vaxx status. What's next, too old, too fat, the wrong color? :mad:
Spoiler alert: They already refuse life-saving treatment based on people's age, weight, and race. Gender as well. Also their financial status & insurance. If they have crap insurance or no insurance they won't get approved. There have been studies showing that they will discriminate based on race when giving treatment, triaging, etc. They will refuse to do surgery on elderly patients (claiming they are too old to get it) and on overweight patients (again, claiming its too high of a risk). There may be some validity to it, but it still sucks.

Latest posts

Back