Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I'm not going to let a heart attack get me down! I'm doing great was back to work in a couple of days they are trying to throttle me down with drugs. I'm a bit high strung probably should not be doing so much but I just can't be still... Thanks for the concern I love you all!

Take some time and rest!

TMT Tactical is OK , just got busy, I just checked on him., and heard back.

I have emailed Redbeard....no response.

Venom ???

Jim

Venom is having ISP problems. Hugesnet is very unstable and it keeps dropping his connection. Look for him after the first of the month. He will be getting a new provider.
As for Redbeard, no clue. I am guessing new baby is keeping them real busy.

Me: I have been busy at home and doing online research for my AR build. Looking for backup suppliers and looking for a specific type of AR upper receiver. You right hand shooters don't know just how lucky you are. I can find what I am looking for but not in a left hand version. I am also not spending $2,500 hundred for a special build. I will design and build my own system if I can't find the type of system I want for less than $100.

Thanks for the concern, all is well. Special thanks to Jim for checking up on me.

OK,
Yall,

Redbeard is fine,

Just had an overloaded schedule,

He will be back ,

Glad all is good with him, just got busy

Jim

That will happen when you have multiple jobs, a few kids and a new baby. Glad to hear he will be back. Thanks for reaching out to him.

Just in case you did not know this, you can click on a users profile to see when they were last on the forum. If you can't find their profile just tag them in a post by putting @ in front of their username like @Sentry18 and then click it.

Latest posts

Back