Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss oldcoot, is he still alive? I missed three years here.
He has been missing for quite a while. He sure had some great wisdom. He had a blog, and he hasn't posted there since 2017. There is another person it would have been great to know his given name so we could see what happened to him, even if it is his demise.

https://oldcoothillbilly.wordpress.com/

Weedygarden, maybe some others are like I am, I get caught up in a rabbit hole like youtube and stay for a few littlewhiles
I have been watching a guy named the armed fisherman he is a 2A auditor in florida

Almost a week since @Sourdough posted.

Ben

TRUE........I was gone to Los'Anchorage (medical stuff) for 7 days, just got home a few hours ago. Was fun to experience flush toilet and hot and cold water, nice hotel.

Are you cleared to live with the grizzlies?
SADLY........Not much longer. Actually, I am compelled to move off my mountain. For medical and age-related reasons. It was inevitable.

@goshengirl hasn't been around for about a month??? Hope she's okay. Anyone have her contact?

Also, where's Jim?
I will give her a try tomorrow and see if my contact info is still good. She has to go into "town" to get a good internet signal.

SADLY........Not much longer. Actually, I am compelled to move off my mountain. For medical and age-related reasons. It was inevitable.

Good to have you back, and I hope all is well. We knew it was coming, and you are right, it is inevitable. Our physical skills will diminish. I know how much you love your mountain, and there will be a big adjustment coming. Have you ever thought about writing a book? Your experiences are extensive, and I think very interesting. Living in the wild.

Goshengirl was working on their new home. She had a son who had some health issues a while back. I hope she is well. I used to email her. I think I invited her here from the old place.

Goshengirl is dealing with both family medical and moving/new house. She is well, but busy with taking care of family.

She did send thanks for our concern.

Prayers will help with both issues for her.

Goshengirl is dealing with both family medical and moving/new house. She is well, but busy with taking care of family.

She did send thanks for our concern.
Thank you for contacting her and letting us know. It's just comforting to know she's "okay" even if not dealing with pleasant events.
Phideaux is fine, just taking a break. He let me know this was going to happen a few weeks ago.
Thank's H. Jim's been around a long time. He's missed by many, but can certainly understand needing a break from certain things.

Thank you for contacting her and letting us know. It's just comforting to know she's "okay" even if not dealing with pleasant events.
I always feel kinda strange reaching out, but I think in this case it was good. She knows we care and are thinking and praying for her and her family.

Latest posts

Back