Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweety ,thanks for being you. But I didn't see anyone ask about me, must have been something I said,huh?
Reminds me of an old Red Skelton joke. " people don't like me till they get to know, then they hate me,".
Meerkat! We knew you would come back, cuz Weedy said so!
:heart:
You were very busy. I don't think anyone could ever say "that darn Meerkat, nobody likes her anyways." And if they do say that...
:waiting: let me at 'em

Sweety ,thanks for being you. But I didn't see anyone ask about me, must have been something I said,huh?
Reminds me of an old Red Skelton joke. " people don't like me till they get to know, then they hate me,".
I had PMd you because I just want to make sure everything is okay and you responded to my PM. When I saw this thread, I just thought I would put my 2 cents in about you. I hope that was okay? Glad to see you checking in!

BTW, I tried to send you a PM a couple months ago and it seemed you had PMs disabled. If I send you my email address via a PM, would you respond so that I have an alternative way of contacting you?

I had PMd you because I just want to make sure everything is okay and you responded to my PM. When I saw this thread, I just thought I would put my 2 cents in about you. I hope that was okay? Glad to see you checking in!

BTW, I tried to send you a PM a couple months ago and it seemed you had PMs disabled. If I send you my email address via a PM, would you respond so that I have an alternative way of contacting you?

All is fine I was just kidding around since I was in a silly mood. If I disabled my PMs it was by accident. I was trying to stop emails from coming so I may have did it then ?
Of course I don't care if you say I'm here. I took a day off today and came here. :huggs:

All is fine I was just kidding around since I was in a silly mood. If I disabled my PMs it was by accident. I was trying to stop emails from coming so I may have did it then ?
Of course I don't care if you say I'm here. I took a day off today and came here. :huggs:
Good to see you here today. We all need a day off now and then.:huggs:

MMM and Gypsy Sue??????

ZoomZoom joined but haven't seen him around mush. I hope Philduea aka Jim keeps coming around.

Magus is a member too and he is seldom here. I use to like to kid with Pandomonium 'spl' on the other site too.

Meerkat, I just tried to send you a PM, and I am not allowed to. :(
I suppose that is okay, but I have wanted to tell you somethings. It is all good, just not for all to see.

I just popped in on the old neighborhood and saw Gabby had recently posted there. Has anyone extended an invitation to Gabby to move over here?

I just popped in on the old neighborhood and saw Gabby had recently posted there. Has anyone extended an invitation to Gabby to move over here?
Go for it, I don'y see her on the member list.

Yes, and she responded, saying she was busy on her ship. I don't think she had consistent internet access. I will look for her email and see if I can reach out to her again.

Yes, and she responded, saying she was busy on her ship. I don't think she had consistent internet access. I will look for her email and see if I can reach out to her again.
I looked for her email and I cannot find it. I accidentally deleted a whole bunch of emails a couple months ago. Hers was probably one of them.

Latest posts

Back