Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I get on yall's nerves. Ya think I'm a liberal or something, I sure am not liberal.
Not trying to be annoying or go against the general consensus of the forum.
Wondering where @Fort ; @buildit ; and even @Double R have gotten off to. I think Double R is out on the range, but that's just my thinking.

Some times I get on my nerves..... Every family and group have disagreements. Its no big deal and different opinions are good. It makes you stop and think.

I think I get on yall's nerves. Ya think I'm a liberal or something, I sure am not liberal.
Not trying to be annoying or go against the general consensus of the forum.
Wondering where @Fort ; @buildit ; and even @Double R have gotten off to. I think Double R is out on the range, but that's just my thinking.
I don't know about others, but there is nothing that you have said or done that gets on my nerves. I have appreciated your comments and interaction here. I am glad you are here.

@Patchouli You have to go with what you know, not the common flow. We all be big boys and girls, and if we get annoyed, Well we will just have to get over it. Heck I even take the devil's advocate side sometimes just to get the thought process flowing. If we all saw things the same, we would not need or want a forum, just a mirror to talk into. Go for it.

She usually does the daily birthdays, that's all.
Hi tiffany! I am BACK!
I did go out of town for the holiday weekend. I drove to eastern Nebraska on Thursday. I stayed with a cousin, her 86 year old parents drove in. I had a day where I researched at a courthouse, found land records and estate proceedings for my gg grandparents and their family. I found the homestead land, visited cemeteries, met distant cousins with the family name, drove around with them. Busy weekend. I slept really well last night after I got home.

Birthdays: I don't know that there is a way to see who was missed. Can anyone help me know who might have been missed?

I thought about our friend Tweto when I was there. I wondered if I might have been close to where he lives. He has had health issues and I wish we knew how he was doing.

Hi tiffany! I am BACK!
I did go out of town for the holiday weekend. I drove to eastern Nebraska on Thursday. I stayed with a cousin, her 86 year old parents drove in. I had a day where I researched at a courthouse, found land records and estate proceedings for my gg grandparents and their family. I found the homestead land, visited cemeteries, met distant cousins with the family name, drove around with them. Busy weekend. I slept really well last night after I got home.

Birthdays: I don't know that there is a way to see who was missed. Can anyone help me know who might have been missed?

I thought about our friend Tweto when I was there. I wondered if I might have been close to where he lives. He has had health issues and I wish we knew how he was doing.
Your weekend sounds amazing. You sure were busy. Glad your Back! :flower:

Now, wait a minute... I thought you had the Birthday list ;)... well, it has to be around here somewhere... maybe Angie has it or knows who has been missed, she know everything! ;):D

Haven't seen @Tweto ... haven't seen many of his postings... maybe he took a holiday and will be back soon. :)

Your weekend sounds amazing. You sure were busy. Glad your Back! :flower:

Now, wait a minute... I thought you had the Birthday list ;)... well, it has to be around here somewhere... maybe Angie has it or knows who has been missed, she know everything! ;):D

Haven't seen @Tweto ... haven't seen many of his postings... maybe he took a holiday and will be back soon. :)
tiffany, the way to know whose birthday it is, is to click on members. If there are birthdays, they will be listed in the right hand column.

Hi tiffany! I am BACK!

Sweety is back, :huggs::lil guy:. Missed you.

Where is Sentry? He is not around as much lately. :cop: Hope he comes back soon.

Back