Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the aardvark thread. He can't be on forums because of his job.

Thanks for posting that. I was wondering where he disappeared to and hoped that something terrible didn't happen. I'm relieved to know why he's not here anymore but now a bit sad too. I PM'd him a couple of days ago b/c I was a bit worried. What can I say......I'm a mom......I can't help it!

Anyways Sentry.....if you're lurking.....best of luck to ya! and Congrats on your new opportunity!:)

@MoBookworm1957 on vacation too? Where you at nice lady?
Not now on vacation, but getting ready to have surgery on left knee.
Total knee replacement.
Trying to spend as much time as possible with Estelle too.
In about 10 days that knee gets replaced, then will be on here more while I regroup.

Last edited:
venom jockey ,how is pess doing ? is he regaining any of his memory back? i really miss his input. he was the go to guy to find out things. any way tell hime we are asking about him.

Sorry to say, Pess has not regained his memory. Even during a recent trip to the Retreat, did not help. I too miss his input and research talents.

Sorry to say, Pess has not regained his memory. Even during a recent trip to the Retreat, did not help. I too miss his input and research talents.

The input, the leg pulling and the general goofing off. Never known anyone else to have a doggy DNA test.....

Latest posts

Back