Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. We could have a thread about sadness. I agree. If we don't have someone to tell the rest, it is all lost and we know there are a few who are probably gone. We use this forum under top secret names, some more than others, so that no one knows who we really are. No one know how to find us or anything real about us, almost like the boogey man might get us. So when we are gone, no one knows.
Gone but not forgotten🙃🥺💔

Did he post about what happened? If not, it's not our place to ask. But it sounds like he's in a tough spot. I pray everything will work out well.
Lots of prayers, all that matters. Hopefully he is home soon, can share what he wants to share. He has a beautiful family standing with him!

Did he post about what happened? If not, it's not our place to ask. But it sounds like he's in a tough spot. I pray everything will work out well.
He did not.

I been in contact with his wife, she told me.
They're kinda private about some things.
I will let him tell , if he ever decides to.

Jim

I just checked Newbri's status. She posted 7 times on 20aug21 then vanished. Wonder what happened?

I checked the news for stories about her country. Nothing reported except the UN had to move their troops around 15sep.
I checked on that too, hope she is ok!

Clearly there was no concern if I was here or not and thats fine. I have no FB or any other "social idiot, err media" to use. Was curious so thought I would give a pause a try. Anyway, interesting test.
☹️you have been a part of this forum a long time, I don't know what to say! Not cool of us!

Clearly there was no concern if I was here or not and thats fine. I have no FB or any other "social idiot, err media" to use. Was curious so thought I would give a pause a try. Anyway, interesting test.

Bud, there was no slight intended. It takes me a while to realize folks have been away a while sometimes.

I was also thinking of @winds-of-change & @Lucky2beAlive . I know 2b was working a lot. It's only been about a week or 2 for woc but hope both are okay.
Oops. I’m here. I’M HERE! I’m newly retired and indulging myself with knitting, crocheting, sewing. Also swimming 3X/week. Even though I was only working part time, I didn’t do much because I felt like I was always thinking of my next night at work and sleeping in the day to prepare for work or recover from work. I freed up a few days but I mostly freed up my mind set. I’ll be here more often.

Also, my hubby took off every Friday through the end of the year so we have 3 day weekends together now. We tend to be out and about.

Oops. I’m here. I’M HERE! I’m newly retired and indulging myself with knitting, crocheting, sewing. Also swimming 3X/week. Even though I was only working part time, I didn’t do much because I felt like I was always thinking of my next night at work and sleeping in the day to prepare for work or recover from work. I freed up a few days but I mostly freed up my mind set. I’ll be here more often.

Also, my hubby took off every Friday through the end of the year so we have 3 day weekends together now. We tend to be out and about.
Congratulations! And glad all is well.

You're always missed.
But it's unfortnate that nothing was said about you missing.
But you're lke several of us, that periodically disappear.
Then "Pop" back in to chat.

Latest posts

Back