Confession time......

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@VenomJockey how is your foot holding up ?, I hope it is healing but none the less painful.

DH's foot it still badly bruised and when we went to clean the chapel yesterday we strapped his big toe to the next toe to offer some support for comfort. It could be fractured but not really a lot you can do with toes other than to strap them until they feel better.

@Meerkat I agree the older style ball gowns were so elegant and they should have kept them rather than the skimpy versions that are today.

@TMT Tactical see I brought it back on track subject wise for the thread :D, I am a bad influence :oops: .

Hoping both of them heal fast :huggs:and maybe I can stay on topic for awhile. :good luck:

While training for Martial Arts tournament, broke toe, taping does help big time but not braking toe works a whole lot better. Could have been worse, I could have shot my foot, like somebody we but won't mention, right HAL? :p :D

@VenomJockey how is your foot holding up ?, I hope it is healing but none the less painful.

DH's foot it still badly bruised and when we went to clean the chapel yesterday we strapped his big toe to the next toe to offer some support for comfort. It could be fractured but not really a lot you can do with toes other than to strap them until they feel better.

@Meerkat I agree the older style ball gowns were so elegant and they should have kept them rather than the skimpy versions that are today.

@TMT Tactical see I brought it back on track subject wise for the thread :D, I am a bad influence :oops: .

Pay no attention to the Lizard....he suffers from mental disorders and lack of ice cream.

funny-lizard-feet.jpg

Pay no attention to the Lizard....he suffers from mental disorders and lack of ice cream.

View attachment 7479

Yeah, that is a distant cousin from Sacramento, Komifornia. Tried to warn him about the liberal pollution but you can see it is too late. He was just appointed to a state office by Moonbeam Brown.

Latest posts

Back