Coronavirus

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lazy L

Old Cowpoke
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
“Mister President we might have a solution to Teran.”

“Go ahead Mick, Whatcha got?”

“NSA has been shifting though data and found an interesting tid-bit. There are frequent flights between Tehran and China. CIA did a little on site investigation and guess who the CIA found were the passengers?”

“Ali Khamene or Roubani?”

“No but you’re close. Many of high ranking officials along with Roubani’s advisors are on these flights. It gets better!” Mick Mulvaney correctly read the impatience look on the President’s face and decided he’d better speed this up. “CIA found that the Tehran assemblages were visiting a Geisha house in Wuhan the capital of Hubei province.”

The President raised his eyebrows in interest. “Wouldn’t be the first time politicians slipped out of town to do something that would be illegal back in their town or cost them reelection.” he thought. “Continue Mick.”

“In Wuhan the Chinese have the American equivalent of our CDC and the CIA has a person inside, code named ‘Yellow Ducky’. Yellow Ducky isn’t in the position to cause an accidental release of an infectious disease but Yellow Ducky can cause an incident that would make the Chinese believe one did occur.”

“And where does this get us?”

“Well Sir I’m am told that the CDC has developed a flu like contagion that is tuned towards older Arabs. About a 45% death rate is projected. The CIA can arrange to release this contagion in the ventilation system of the Geisha house during the next Tehran mucky mucks visit. With a little luck, during the contagion’s incubation period, all of the senior leaders of Tehran will be infected and close to half will die.”

“And this can be accomplished without a trace back to the U.S.?”

“Absolutely Sir. The Chinese will believe it’s their fault. And as a safe guard you will announce air flight restrictions as soon as the news media learns of the outbreak.”

“So you are telling me with have a great chance of stopping Iran’s nuclear ambitions by taking out 45% of the current Leaders of Iran?”

“Yes Sir. That is what I’m saying.”

“Where do I sign off on this…”

coronas.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back