Count Down to Vote

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Thought I'd keep track of it...

day 040.png

We can vote anytime after Oct 13th in KY.

Not sure who I'll be voting for.

Gotcha,
Fooled ya huh?
:lil guy: :LOL:

TRUMP 2020

Jim
I just want the voting over so the advertising ends , I am REALLY tired of Amy whosis from KY ads :p

Vote Republican, vote early, vote often... Oh, wait thats what the Democrats plan is.

I am waiting on Joe Biden to announce his plans on how he is going to fix everything before making my decision. So far all I hear is #OrangeManBad and He (Biden) knows how to fix everything.

President Trump ran for his first term stating exactly what he was going to do, and so far pulled almost all of them off. All except for that Swamp part, that I am still waiting on.

All except for that Swamp part, that I am still waiting on.

Meh, he sure got them to rear their ugly heads, lol.

Tuesday night debate could change my mind when Biden chews Trump up.

. :LOL:
Jim
That is going to be the high light of my night!! I have already told boss lady that after I get done with inventory tomorrow night I will go ahead and do my shift too because I want to be able to stay awake by Tuesday night to watch the debates. . . if we have them. I am still waiting for the last minute out Giden is probably going to be doing.

I am still waiting for the last minute out Giden is probably going to be doing.
I am waiting for that also. There is no way Biden's handlers will allow him to face President Trump one on one, no way. No matter how they stack the deck or feed Biden answers, he would simply not survive. I am sure they know this and already have the out, figured out.

I have been thinking possibly Joe will catch the plague. Or at least test positive, so to be cautious, they will pull his appearance. Once the debate time is past, he will miraculously survive due to some new 'cure' the Democrat part has found, or one of THEIR research teams came up with. Possibly a new shot or something.

Or... He could catch the plague and have it linger up until almost the election! That would keep him from having to face the possibility of another debate.

Well, if it's any consolation, I spoke with a hardcore lifelong Democrat yesterday and he said he is voting for Trump all the way. I suspect that will be the case for many of them. Of course JFK Dems are a dwindling species, lol.

Last edited:
I am waiting for that also. There is no way Biden's handlers will allow him to face President Trump one on one, no way. No matter how they stack the deck or feed Biden answers, he would simply not survive. I am sure they know this and already have the out, figured out.

I have been thinking possibly Joe will catch the plague. Or at least test positive, so to be cautious, they will pull his appearance. Once the debate time is past, he will miraculously survive due to some new 'cure' the Democrat part has found, or one of THEIR research teams came up with. Possibly a new shot or something.

Or... He could catch the plague and have it linger up until almost the election! That would keep him from having to face the possibility of another debate.
Have you noticed Biden's new ear piece. . . ? And he still messes up.

I read a supposed message from an insider in the Biden Campaign. Basically they said he has good days and bad days. The good days are when he makes those unscheduled appearances or they record campaign messages/speeches for later broadcast. They had other comments also, but those were the only ones worth repeating. By what I have seen it seems pretty accurate. There are times he does seem to be pretty coherent and others where he tends to fade off into his own world.

I feel really bad for the guy and can’t believe they are using him to do this. That tells me a lot about their character and principles.

40 days to prepare some more. It's gonna be a show
Amen sista! Instead of ONE October surprise......I think they'll be several. Buckle up!
That is going to be the high light of my night!! I have already told boss lady that after I get done with inventory tomorrow night I will go ahead and do my shift too because I want to be able to stay awake by Tuesday night to watch the debates. . . if we have them. I am still waiting for the last minute out Giden is probably going to be doing.
LOL! Yeah, I feel the same way. I'll be sitting here watching every minute......but, like you said, it likely ain't gonna happen. I think it's hilarious that DJT is requesting drug testing. Hmmm......gee, what does he know? As I said before, Biden has dementia.....I've seen it many times. I think Biden and Harris are both sacrificial lambs. Their own party doesn't even like them. D's are dumb, but even they aren't that dumb. They know they are toast. There is zero excitement in the D party. Anyone seen a Biden boat rally? Any Build Back Better hats? How about some You Ain't Black shirts? Joe is a swamp monster and I think he might have some very bad news come his way before November. Dementia may be the least of his worries.

The worst thing Trump has to face is his tax returns. Big deal. Even if he hasn't paid taxes in the last 10 years, he had accountants do his taxes. If he lost more money in his businesses than he made or had legit write off's, his taxes mean squat. His personal wealth is not directly tied to his businesses. If anything, it proves his point that tax reform is needed. Maybe now we can have this discussion and get our income tax system modified. Trump has said in the past we should be able to compute our own taxes and send it in on a post card. I would love to see that happen, but the accountants and lawyers would have a fit. Gee, I wonder how much in taxes HRC paid? How about the Clinton Foundation? How about we put a microscope on those? Hey Hunter, did you pay taxes on the 3.5 million that the Russians gave you? The D's just need to remember that they are the ones to open that pandoras box.

As far a voting......I'll be at the poll on November 3rd come hell or high water. I'm preparing for both. 😬

.Hope things don't get too nasty.:ghostly:
Shirley you jest!
Everything including the kitchen sink will be thrown out there to try and challenge the results.
Remember the "Russian Collusion" crap went on for 3 years after the last election.
panic.gif

Have you forgotten the "hanging chads" debacle in 2000?
The one result we can be sure of, is controversy...
gettyimages-1306049-aaafa2b9b77518ca1a38ed55365658097d735be0-s1600-c85.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back