Country music lovers

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that song and Commander Cody. Maybe you knew my sister? LOL There were a couple of other groups...who sang on his white horse Mescalito he'd come breezin' in through town, nobody feels like workin' Panama Red is back in town. Well, isn't any wonder i'm me, my siblings raised me on that kind of stuff...

I remember that song and Commander Cody. Maybe you knew my sister? LOL There were a couple of other groups...who sang on his white horse Mescalito he'd come breezin' in through town, nobody feels like workin' Panama Red is back in town. Well, isn't any wonder i'm me, my siblings raised me on that kind of stuff...
I had their first album: Lost in the Ozone.
Bought it because I liked the Hot Rod Lincoln song. I was about 7 years old then.

@OldSchool my friend just went through Nashville a couple weeks ago and he thinks I'd love it there. All the music. It is amazing there are areas in this country like that, if ya don't know, ya don't know! In my area, bars and live country music everywhere. I've never seen so many cowboy hats and jeans.

Latest posts

Back