Crazy vaccines, Chinese spies, and a planet full of idiots await you.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting concept... somewhere between PAW and penthouse letters... I'd be interested to see where you're going and where the new global order is going and what happens.

I'm not sure myself yet. but one thing is sure, you won't see it coming!
I liked it, I would certainly read chapter 2 :). My only question, how do I get chili dogs into my pack without making a mess? :brewing:
Ever eat a high school football game chili dog? they wrap those things in enough tinfoil and wax paper to build a Toyota! LOL
It's why they're five bucks. :p

A little late to the party, I just found this thread. I'm headed over to read it right now but judging from your past work, yes on chapter two.

Something a bit older I might eventually finish further if anyone likes it. I didn't want to start a new thread.
Mostly clean, but a bit of bed hopping. think Childhood's end meets Atlas shrugged.

Attachments

• the Wild game preserve.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 94
meow.png

I do things like this now I'm perpetually bored. :)
I've had an "INTERESTING" life. LOL

The continuation of "The spy who vaccinated me"

Attachments

• the spy who vaccinated me AKA stupid.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
the end is near....maybe. Do I turn all the Chinese into cats, go with the flow or become the smartest idiot on earth? AKA idiocracy?

Latest posts

Back