Creating Community

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to this forum, from the "Great State of Alaska".

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. We can't be too far apart. Good to have you with us. There are a couple of You Tube channels geared toward Homesteading and Prepping, that come from your area. I will try to find a link.

Hi all, we are new to the Ozarks South Central Missouri. Looking to find like minded locals to start our own Homestead community.
Have you considered working it the other way around and fine a community of like mind then start your homestead?

Welcome SW PA (almost WVA).

Ben

Welcome from the Lost Coast. o_O Many years back, we'd thought / researched Long and Hard about moving to the Ozarks (and have traveled thru the area, many times..) but.. 'Work', and all, has kept us chained, but.. That's soon to change.. :cool:

See ya out there.. 👍
jd

Welcome to the forum . I am the elder of a group of 13 in the Ozarks located not for from you. Most live on our acreage hidden back in the hills . All of our group are kin except one . We took in a refugee female from Texas , but now also now consider her our kin . --- Frankly however we don't want to reveal our exact location , or take in other people . --- As you probably already know the area in which you are located is a prepper magnet . All to your advantage . If your neighbors are like mine you already live in a prepper community . I will only suggest you fortify your preparations to go way beyond your neighbors preparation level . When SHTF you want to be one of the last standing .

Welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from the Lost Coast. o_O Many years back, we'd thought / researched Long and Hard about moving to the Ozarks (and have traveled thru the area, many times..) but.. 'Work', and all, has kept us chained, but.. That's soon to change.. :cool:

See ya out there.. 👍
jd
Wish you all the luck. It's not easy and we feel very lucky to have gotten here faster than we thought.

Thank you all for the great welcome. We are not looking to have anyone live with us just looking for neighboring like minded families that work together as friends in skills and knowledge. Seems daunting to imagine things go south in our world but no one connects to work together so everyone can thrive. I get there are those you can't trust but they wouldn't last if we stand strong together. We are skilled on our own and self sufficient enough to thrive but we are smart enough to know the value in like minded friends and community coming together. We are all rather anti-social that go this route but I think it's only because we are anti-social due to the world not agreeing with our beliefs and goals. So bringing us together makes friends and community, people we can get along with.

Latest posts

Back