Cure For High Blood Pressure

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eating liver of any kind will give you any vitamins you need.

My two brothers who hav passed RIP and I are the only ones in both sides of the family that would eat liver and that is because a sadistic doctor rold mother we were all three enemic.:ghostly:.We all 3 got lots of stripe:waiting:over it.
I won't eat liver now because of all the chems given to cows plus hubby won't even be in the same room with the stuff. And Ithough him and his family would eat anything including possibly 'road kill'.I am always leary of dinner at any of their homes.

Last edited:
I am using exercise,Omega 3,5,6,7,9.
Magnesium Glycinate, Hawthorn Berry, Garlic & Turmeric.
I was off Bp med for 5 months with 140
*********************************over 80
But after five months sometimes the stress push it up above 140 & I take the meds again for a day or two.
I check my Bp every day, two or three times somedays, also have apluse Oximeter for oxygen saturation & pulse rate.
It is that little clip nurse clips on your finger, oxygen should be 90% or above.
I have gained 30 pounds the first four months of retirment & now I need to work it off, until I do, I may need my meds.
I am under the care of two Doctors.
NOTE: Never go off your meds without a doctor checking your status.
I have a blood pressure cup & the Oximeter at home, which you can take off your taxes, with any meds not covered by insurance.
I got both at Kroger for less than $200.00 total.

Latest posts

Back