Daughter's, Now Granddaughter's Horse Barn

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Internet Constable
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
When I was working, I was into horses. I loved my huge horse, and because I was a equine vet tech for a huge local equine vet, I was always offered horses for free. I got my 6 year old daughter a pony and even bought her a saddle. I placed my daughter on the pony, my ex wife forgot to tighten the saddle, and she immediately fell to the ground, and fractured her arm. I felt so bad that I decided to make my daughter her very own horse barn, and bought lots of Breyer horses to fit in there. It took a month to built, working 3-4 hours a night, just trying to remove the guilt from her breaking her arm.

Now that my daughter is 30 years old, I now allow my 6 year old granddaughter to play with it, but will always be my daughter's barn. I hope you like...
20171204_093244_resized.jpg
20171204_093400_resized.jpg
20171204_093448_resized.jpg
20171204_093502_resized.jpg
20171204_093835_resized.jpg

Last edited:
OK, now I can see some details. Nice. I'll bet the girls had a lot of fun with it or I should say having a lot of fun with it. I'm impressed that the horses are still with the barn too.

Nice, we had 27 horses, ponies at the peak, with pigs,rabbits,cows & chickens.
Love the barn, Like Grumpy said well made craftsmanship.

Back