Death Penalty Reinstated

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about damn time!
Thousands of hospitals across the country put 10's of thousands of people to sleep every day for surgery.
It's worked fine on me before, it's certainly humane.
This procedure is absolutely no different; they just continue to add more anesthetic after unconsciousness.

I bet the liars that started the "Russia Collusion" hoax are staring at each other about now saying: "Is THAT the same Bill Barr that's coming after us?":bigeyes:
I'd be very afraid.

Warm up Old Sparky...!!!

Screw that going to sleep bull **** after all the heinous crimes those scumbags committed !!

The Death Penalty is imposed to be a Deterrent as well as a Punishment...

A hey dumb ass you better think about it before you commit this crime situation.

And it should be a torturous FRY your eye balls and testicles ordeal...a die in your own **** & piss as your toe nails melt in your socks trauma...

...NOT a close your eyes because your friggin' warped criminal ass is sleepy lullaby.

iK04e38.jpg

"But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.".
Exodus 21:23-25

Last edited by a moderator:
Warm up Old Sparky...!!!

Screw that going to sleep bull **** after all the heinous crimes those scumbags committed !!

The Death Penalty is imposed to be a Deterrent as well as a Punishment...

A hey dumb ass you better think about it before you commit this crime situation.

And it should be a torturous FRY your eye balls and testicles ordeal...a die in your own **** & piss as your toe nails melt in your socks trauma...

...NOT a close your eyes because your friggin' warped criminal ass is sleepy lullaby.

iK04e38.jpg

"But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.".
Exodus 21:23-25

Two states (TX & TN) actually passed laws to reinstate "the chair" after the 'lethal injection' 3-drug supply dried up from lawsuits.
They broke the chairs back out and tuned them up. Yep, they'll still work just fine.:wink:
Here's Texas's "Old Sparky". Credited with 361 executions using only about 25-cents of electricity for each one, it definitely worked:

One look at it, and the lawyers for the condemned decided that pentobarbital would be just fine:D.

We have a guy coming up for execution later this year. He has been given a choice Sparky or drugs.

IMO both are too quick. I think we need to reinstate hangings for certain crimes. And no drop them and break their neck BS. Just lift them to the very tips of their toes, tie it off, and left gravity do the work

Too bad they took treason off the books or Sparky would be on fire.
Who said they did?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
Reread the last line in post #2.
Politico said:
"Earlier this week, it was revealed that Barr had tapped U.S. Attorney John Durham, who has a track record of investigating corruption, to look into the origins of the Russia probe. That investigation will be in addition to the probe already being conducted by the Justice Department’s inspector general, which Barr told Fox was still ongoing, and one by U.S. Attorney John Huber.
From HERE.

Do you find it a 'coincidence' that Barr also green-lighted executions a few weeks ago?
Or that a bunch of the original conspirators are lining-up to be 're-interviewed' because they suddenly remember new information? (ie: want to change the lies they told)
We may need the bucket after all.

Last edited:
Superv, I'll get back to you on this one. I will say I'll believe it when I see it. Some are above the law.

Superv, I'll get back to you on this one. I will say I'll believe it when I see it. Some are above the law.
Some may think they are above the law. But notice how tall of a 'customer' the Texas chair can accommodate:eek:. I love those long slots!
You're right. It's likely not gonna happen. But.....
think about the deterrent.
ItNRkav.gif

Some may think they are above the law. But notice how tall of a 'customer' the Texas chair can accommodate:eek:. I love those long slots!
You're right. It's likely not gonna happen. But.....
think about the deterrent.View attachment 22648

We can only hope that some day the law applies to all of us.
Some break the law and pay some break the law and get paid.

Latest posts

Back