Debt Collectors calling for someone else

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..They just call my phone several times a day until I am fed up, answer and rage at them.

..Understandable, but.. No need for 'rage', M'Lady... Got a Walmart nearby and Ten-bux?...

75676abd-0ee1-48d3-8a1d-63477c7db1d5.c21324b3141411013d613b22e1f62b17.jpeg

😈 ..Oh yeah, 'it'll Blend'... It'll scramble what little gray-matter they've got.. ;)

Be sure and 'Report back', will Love to, heh - hear - the results.. :)

jd

..Understandable, but.. No need for 'rage', M'Lady... Got a Walmart nearby and Ten-bux?...

75676abd-0ee1-48d3-8a1d-63477c7db1d5.c21324b3141411013d613b22e1f62b17.jpeg

😈 ..Oh yeah, 'it'll Blend'... It'll scramble what little gray-matter they've got.. ;)

Be sure and 'Report back', will Love to, heh - hear - the results.. :)

jd
If they were in your face, sure, but the dynamic range of phone calls are limited.

Now if you really want to inflict harm that lasts...

1) I am not the droid you are looking for
Then

2)Start singing ...

Its a small world after all...

Repeatedly as they talk.
Urge them to sing along.

That ear worm will eat it's way into most brains, feed and reproduce for a day in most cases.

When they call back see above.

Ben

I sometimes answer the phone when I start getting the harassment calls with...... FBI field office region four, agent Martin speaking......

I was having lunch with the kid and she got a call from the FBI. The caller ID said Fed Bur Invest. She gave me the phone and I answered. The guy said "This is Agent so&so from the FBI, who am I speaking with?"
Me, You don't know who you called?
Him, Who is this?
Me, Who are you looking for and why did you call this number?
Him, I'm a federal agent and..
Me, So is my husband now why are you calling my 12 yr old daughter?!
Him, 12?? Click.

I called the number back. It was actually the FBI! The guy had transposed a number and the lady that answered was laughing and said the Agent was reporting the call to his supervisor right now because he was sure a ticked off mother was fixing to call. She asked if my husband was really a Fed Agent.

If they were in your face, sure, but the dynamic range of phone calls are limited.

Now if you really want to inflict harm that lasts...

1) I am not the droid you are looking for
Then

2)Start singing ...

Repeatedly as they talk.
Urge them to sing along.

That ear worm will eat it's way into most brains, feed and reproduce for a day in most cases.

When they call back see above.

Ben

Man, I just got my asthma under control and now your making me laugh!

2)Start singing ...

Well, I was not born a singer and have never really gotten on key. I can sing and everyone will know what I am singing, but I only sing to and for myself. However, singing to them might be another way to get them to leave me alone! haha!

It's a shame that these harassing calls and spoofing numbers is such a widespread problem and it seems nobody can stop it. Putting my number on the do not call list did help, but I'd sure like to find who it is that sells all our info (I'm thinking it's the Michigan Secretary of State selling our personal information) to AARP. I get so many calls and so much mail from them, and it's all in my right name ,which I do not use online, only for work , and with my full middle name, which I never use anywhere. So it has to be from a gov database.
I don't answer any number I don't know and if they call again I block them. I also have a magic jack phone hooked up to the computer, and I use that number for all those online spots where you can't do anything without providing a phone number. Saves my personal cell phone from getting so much spam.
My work issues iphones and runs them through Verizon. Shortly after I got the phone, Verizon sold the number to somebody else. She even took over the voicemail greeting and everything, which was real egg on the face of my employer! That was six years ago and I'm still getting calls for her from all sorts of doctors. It's alarming, the amount of medical info they leave in a message for her, especially since the voicemail was fixed and I'm clearly identified, as well as the company!

Reactions: Neb

Latest posts

Back