Deck Extention at Lake House

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Darksider
Neighbor
I just finished the last little bit on our deck extension at the lake house. The wife is pretty happy.

Phase One.

IMG_2827.jpg
IMG_2828.jpg
IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2831.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg
IMG_2843.jpg

Yes most it was and yes I did post a few pics of it on the other side. I just thought I would post the whole process I went through in the appropriate thread.

Had a deck added to the back of my homestead...almost two years ago now...and have been enjoying it everyday that it doesn't pour rain or snow !! :D

We also have a wrap around porch on the front of the house...built in 1875...10 years after the Civil War ended...1 year before Philadelphia hosted the Centennial of the Nation.

All my pics are either on 35mm film or on my cell phone...or else I would share. ( Clam Shell phone...not a "Smart" one ) :rolleyes:

That sounds awesome Shooter. I love old homes and would love a wrap around porch.

Would love to see the pics but understand.

Eventually when we move up to the lake permanently, I will build a roof over the deck just for the weather. It is really shaded so I don't need it during the summertime, just when it rains so I can sit out there and enjoy it.

That sounds awesome Shooter. I love old homes and would love a wrap around porch. Would love to see the pics but understand. Eventually when we move up to the lake permanently, I will build a roof over the deck just for the weather. It is really shaded so I don't need it during the summertime, just when it rains so I can sit out there and enjoy it.

Sounds like a plan dancer...

Our wrap around porch is heavy gauge raised rib tin covered...and our back deck is uncovered...making it sunny in the AM and shady in the PM after 5...which is perfect.

Latest posts

Back