definition of terms

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did ya'll catch NBC news last night? Yes, I watch it just to see what kind of lies they are spinning this time.....

So, they are using the 'hoarding' word......clearly to dissuade people from stocking up. Although, they are doing the whole fear mongering thing again by reminding people what happened last time with the pics of empty shelves and pallets of TP. NBC says don't panic and don't hoard. LOL! Yeah, OK......if NBC says so. Their suggestions are: make a list, don't hoard, and shop early. Do they really wonder why nobody believes them anymore? Basically they're saying get out and shop but don't buy a lot. Ummmmm......OK, sure. Leave it to NBC to gin up the fear but tell people not to panic.:rolleyes:

Did ya'll catch NBC news last night? Yes, I watch it just to see what kind of lies they are spinning this time.....

So, they are using the 'hoarding' word......clearly to dissuade people from stocking up. Although, they are doing the whole fear mongering thing again by reminding people what happened last time with the pics of empty shelves and pallets of TP. NBC says don't panic and don't hoard. LOL! Yeah, OK......if NBC says so. Their suggestions are: make a list, don't hoard, and shop early. Do they really wonder why nobody believes them anymore? Basically they're saying get out and shop but don't buy a lot. Ummmmm......OK, sure. Leave it to NBC to gin up the fear but tell people not to panic.:rolleyes:

Wouldn't you just like to be a fly on the wall to see what is in their house? I would bet it is a typical "do as I say not as I do". They are hoarding everything they can. Their snowflake XXXXX aren't going without TP.

Latest posts

Back