dehydrating

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Clem, not sure what happened there. I just tried it from the post and it went to the right page. Here's a screenshot.
1679016808218.png

That is the dehydrator they are showing for Amazon Canada. It is now $682.94 can. It's gone up $5.00 since this morning.

A freeze dryer here costs north of $10,000.00. It's why I don't have one.
That’s the special price just for you. You can thank your J and our J 🥴.
You come see me. I take you shopping. No Joes welcome! 😁

The new dehydrator arrived and it is heavy! The delivery guy left it on the ground next to the front porch, instead of on the porch. Thankfully the box is thick and I was home, or it would have soaked up the March mud and been useless in a short time. I have several quarts of strawberries in the freezer and I'm thinking I might thaw them out and run them through the dehydrator to free up some space. That is, if I can clear off a spot on the table for it. The house is in chaos with the packing/sorting going on and there's stuff stacked on every horizontal surface.

The new dehydrator arrived and it is heavy! The delivery guy left it on the ground next to the front porch, instead of on the porch. Thankfully the box is thick and I was home, or it would have soaked up the March mud and been useless in a short time. I have several quarts of strawberries in the freezer and I'm thinking I might thaw them out and run them through the dehydrator to free up some space. That is, if I can clear off a spot on the table for it. The house is in chaos with the packing/sorting going on and there's stuff stacked on every horizontal surface.
I don’t have much countertop or table space in kitchen. I have a foldi table I keep behind my tv cabinet for such a reason. Holds my dehydrator perfectly and is useful during canning too. Got it at Costco.

Folding table

Latest posts

Back