Dirty Money by Machinist

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Morbidly Inclined
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Attached is a PDF file of Machinist's story Dirty Money.

For those not familiar with who Machinist is he was a member at Prepared Society who loved posting the stories he wrote. We all loved to read them. Sadly he passed away and all we have left are his stories. Let's keep his memory alive and share them with the world!

Attachments

• Dirty Money edited.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
Nicely done. Jerry was a great guy we still miss him dearly! IIRC he wrote 4 or 5 more good prepper type stories. I wasn't aware any of them had been put in a PDF file.

Dirty Money is the only PDF Jerry did himself. I formatted the others. I recently found I needed to redo Transitions so I am working on that now. So far I have 200+ pages done.

Dirty Money is the only PDF Jerry did himself. I formatted the others. I recently found I needed to redo Transitions so I am working on that now. So far I have 200+ pages done.
That's great his daughter had said at one time she was going to do all of his stories but I don't think it happened. If you've already done more than this one please include the links. THANKS!

Every man or woman has a story to tell... some just tell it better than others, aye? I'll read every story this guy wrote, just to gain some of his perspective on prepping. I read most of the first story, and I'll finish it in due time... I think it's important for such stories to be shared, as there's so much knowledge and experience on each page. Funny how you can find some really good material on the web... stuff the gubmint doesn't want folks to know, lol. 😬

Thank you. It has been a long time since I read his work. I miss him. He sent me a story one time to edit. I don't think he ever published it. Unfortunately, it was lost in one of my computer crashes.

Latest posts

Back