Discussion Thread.......Possible "Fall" of Credit Suisse Bank.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Any breaking news you see reference "Credit Suisse Bank" please post it here.
Note: I don't know the truth about what is going on, but a lot of things could break, this week, this month. I am not trying to be "chicken little", but things are sporting on most or all things financial. Again, I don't know what is happening, possibly nothing.

Imminent cascade effect?
Possible......this is the problem with everything super leveraged. This financial "cancer" is nearly everywhere.

Possible......this is the problem with everything super leveraged. This financial "cancer" is nearly everywhere.
Ok, I didn't do it :rolleyes:.
MSN said: "The second Swiss bank and one of the largest banks in the world is in deep trouble and is currently fighting for its survival. A negative outcome is likely to cause a shock similar to that caused by the bankruptcy of the U.S. bank Lehman Brothers in September 2008. This event triggered one of the most serious financial and economic crises since the Great Depression.

Nightmare​

A year ago, Credit Suisse had a market capitalization of $22.3 billion. Today, its market value is only $10.4 billion. Credit Suisse shares fell 56.2% in one year to $3.98."
I guess having billions invested in Peloton didn't pay off:LOL:.
Pretty sure they were knee-deep in the British 'Gilts' too.

Screenshot_20221002-144333.png
(Note that the PTON graph is incorrect because it ends below 0% :mad:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Smoke em' if you got em, happy days are here again, Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

UP YOURS.png

Latest posts

Back