Divide and rule

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neb

Jack of all trades master of some
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Rule #0 no vax vs no vax allowed÷
Rule #1 see rule #0

Divide and Rule (Latin: divide et impera)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
I have often commented that we are being played. In this video from Peak Prosperity ...

I learned about shock induced aggression and how it is being used today to control the masses.

What say you?

We should not be turning against each other but rather those that are trying to play us.

Ben

The divide has worked so far, but what happens when people get to the fourth booster, "take it or you are considered un vaxxed" everybody has a line in the sand,

Certainly we are being played. What other rational could there be for firing medical persons that are not vaccinated, when a year ago they were heros? What happened to natural immunity if you have had it? Don't know if I had it or not, never been tested, but there won't be X^X boosters.

I think their narrative is failing. The local Kroger has signs on the door, masks REQUIRED. I saw maybe 3 people out of 100+ wearing a mask.

Last edited:
That was very good. He enunciates clearly.

this is going to rile some people, but this vax program is the biblical seperation of the wheat from the chaff, I am not a religious guy at all, it is just one form of control, the point in this video is to segregate and start in fighting, we have all seen this in the for or against program, I guess that next year we will know what happened this year, if we saw it happen and recorded it our selves, not what the main stream marketers tell you

this is going to rile some people, but this vax program is the biblical seperation of the wheat from the chaff, I am not a religious guy at all, it is just one form of control, the point in this video is to segregate and start in fighting, we have all seen this in the for or against program, I guess that next year we will know what happened this year, if we saw it happen and recorded it our selves, not what the main stream marketers tell you
Read Revelations and Daniel! The vaccine is "The Mark"! One global government!

Read Revelations and Daniel! The vaccine is "The Mark"! One global government!
I have been telling whom ever listens that for most of Covid progam

Or if you want to get a bunch further "out there" perhaps it is part of a timeline split, which would be similar to the rapture idea, the self responsible on one timeline the other responsible on another.

Back