Do You Know About Flipp?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDragonlady

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I just discovered this site today because every store website I went to, to look at the sales circular wouldn't let me see the ads because of my "private browsing" that they wanted me to turn off.
Then I happened to look at the bottom of the one ad and saw it was powered by Flipp so I clicked on it.

It has all the ads/sales circulars in your area code. It even has coupons.

I haven't started an account because you have to use either google or facebook to do so and I'm not doing that.
I just want to see the circulars lol

Hope this helps others find some bargains

https://flipp.com/weekly_ads

They have commercials about Flip on TV fairly regularly. I don't use them because too many that we put on our phones spend too much time tracking where we are. And I can't use it on my computer because it wants to show here at home and not where most of my shopping happens.

I don't have it on my phone. I only have a couple of extra apps on my phone compared to some people's. lol
I just like the fact that I put in my zip code and all the circulars in my area are there in one place. Best thing ever IMO lol

Latest posts

Back