Does Haertig teach piano

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I am always fascinated by young talent..
I just came across this guy, and thought , maybe ,just maybe, Haertig could teach me piano.:D

Check this guy out...NATURAL TALENT

A few years back , we were at Opryland Motel for Christmas lights, and happened upon Floyd Kramer's grandson playing "Last Date"..WOW!!

I've seen some awesome kids with natural talent.

Jim

@Haertig Of what I've found so far, I think this one might be most to your liking. The Robin's Return is played by several on YT - a happy tune.
GD Wilson lived from 1833 - 1897 This piece might be from 1876. I might have to load it in two posts, but see what you think.
Moonlight 1.jpeg
Moonlight 2.jpeg
Moonlight 3.jpeg
Moonlight 4.jpeg
Moonlight 5.jpeg
Moonlight 6.jpeg
Moonlight 7.jpeg
Moonlight 8.jpeg
Moonlight 9.jpeg
Moonlight 10.jpeg

LaydLocust said:
Of what I've found so far, I think this one might be most to your liking.
Thanks for posting these. They would be well out of copyright by now, so posting is OK. But in general, we need to be careful about posting more recent music.

I am actually looking for a new piece to start in on, so I'll give these two a try! The first one in in D-flat, and I love playing in that key. You get to dance on top of all the black keys! Although sections like the one below are difficult for me - your hands are spread so far apart I feel like a bird with wings outstretched. I almost throw my neck out of joint trying to see both ends of the piano at once.

BirdWings.jpg

Thanks for posting these. They would be well out of copyright by now, so posting is OK. But in general, we need to be careful about posting more recent music.

I am actually looking for a new piece to start in on, so I'll give these two a try! The first one in in D-flat, and I love playing in that key. You get to dance on top of all the black keys! Although sections like the one below are difficult for me - your hands are spread so far apart I feel like a bird with wings outstretched. I almost throw my neck out of joint trying to see both ends of the piano at once.

View attachment 33851
I am usually pretty pretty mindful of copyrights- especially with anything on the Internet. They are well out of publication.
But thanks - if I didn't know, it's a very good thing to share. I would love if you could share once practiced. I couldn't find it online to listen to.

Latest posts

Back