Don't mess with Turkmenistan

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all clap like they have flies on their lips.

I am confident that there are people in Turkmenistan watching that thinking "Our supreme leader is amazing!". Of course they are no different than people who watch The View. Well, I guess they are a little different. The people of Turkmenistan probably don't have the option to investigate the truth like the sheeple who watch The View do (but don't).

Oh goody, another "leader" who likes his little minions lined up, bow down, bow down. Just about kiss my almighty hand.
From Wikipedia but not necessarily an updated article:
"In April 2015, the Turkmen government banned all satellite dishes on private homes and businesses in Turkmenistan. A statement issued by the government indicated that all existing satellite dishes would have to be removed or destroyed, in an effort by the government to fully block access of the population to many "hundreds of independent international media outlets which are currently accessible in the country only through satellite dishes, including all leading international news channels in different languages. The main target of this campaign is Radio Azatlyq, the Turkmen-language service of Radio Liberty/Free Europe. It is the only independent source of information about Turkmenistan and the world in the Turkmen language and is widely listened to in the country."[11] This action was taken coincident with the launch of TürkmenÄlem 52°E / MonacoSAT,[12] —Turkmenistan's first satellite[13] launched in late-April 2015.[14][15][needs update]"

So just like America, only instead of taking over the news and turning it into a propaganda machine they are just blocking the news.

Latest posts

Back