Educate me about COLLOIDOL SILVER (Internal) "BIO-ACTIVE SILVER HYDROSOL"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
This is a liquid for internal (through the mouth) oral delivery. Basically, is there any negative possible damage to a human...?

Also, will it make me ruggedly handsome and a great lover.......? Or is it simply for immune system enhancement...??

Last edited:
It can turn you into a Smurf if you OD on it.
No really, look it up!

Attachments

• smurf.jpg
    smurf.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
Interesting. I would have expected a few personal experience posts. No worries. Was just curious.

DW love the stuff, it has been in use by doctor for over one hundred years.
DW has read many studies about how good the Colloidal Silver works.
DW buys it by the quart, so she will not run out, from the Mannite store.
It will keep werewolves & Vampires away also, just like garlic!

I have a 32 oz. jug and been using it for about three months. I just don't really know what it does.

There are volumes written about silver on the internet… for a guy in the bush, silver kills over 800 kinds of bacteria, simple. It interferes with their ability to form cell walls.

Uses... Silver bandages are available for purchase, used to be cheap. Hospitals often use them on burn patients, prevents infection.

Old folks used to put silver dimes in each jar they water bath canned. Prevented botulism…

I put silver dimes in my water jug in the fridge, water always tastes fresh, kills the bacteria. I’ve put silver quarters in milk jugs, milk stays fresh longer.

I file off silver powder from a “Silver Eagle”. I keep it in my medical kit. Used to get scraped up/cut working cattle. Sometimes in filthy conditions. I'd sprinkle silver powder onto the cut. I’ve never gotten an infection, even the time I was sitting in cow poop and afterbirth pulling a calf when I got a bad cut, nasty.

You can use quality colliodal silver in all of the above situations… Got a bad cut? I’d soak the bandage with the c. silver then apply it to the cut. I did the same thing many times. (These days I’d reach for a plant first… but my vial of silver powder is always handy.

But if you want to know how it really works... On the National Library of Medicine website there 288,000+ published medical research studies that are viewable by the public. All of them concerning some aspect of the metal Silver (Ag).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=silver
A few titles waiting to be read.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
...A Review on Plants and Microorganisms Mediated Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles, Role of Plants Metabolites and Applications

...Bionanofactories for Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles: Toward Antimicrobial Applications

...Preparation and in vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Silver-Bearing Degradable Polymeric Nanoparticles of Polyphosphoester-block-Poly(L-lactide)

-------------------------------------------------------

Saves money on sleep aids too! 😆

Silver b (1).jpg
Silver PubMed.jpg

There are volumes written about silver on the internet… for a guy in the bush, silver kills over 800 kinds of bacteria, simple. It interferes with their ability to form cell walls.

Uses... Silver bandages are available for purchase, used to be cheap. Hospitals often use them on burn patients, prevents infection.

Old folks used to put silver dimes in each jar they water bath canned. Prevented botulism…

I put silver dimes in my water jug in the fridge, water always tastes fresh, kills the bacteria. I’ve put silver quarters in milk jugs, milk stays fresh longer.

I file off silver powder from a “Silver Eagle”. I keep it in my medical kit. Used to get scraped up/cut working cattle. Sometimes in filthy conditions. I'd sprinkle silver powder onto the cut. I’ve never gotten an infection, even the time I was sitting in cow poop and afterbirth pulling a calf when I got a bad cut, nasty.

You can use quality colliodal silver in all of the above situations… Got a bad cut? I’d soak the bandage with the c. silver then apply it to the cut. I did the same thing many times. (These days I’d reach for a plant first… but my vial of silver powder is always handy.

But if you want to know how it really works... On the National Library of Medicine website there 288,000+ published medical research studies that are viewable by the public. All of them concerning some aspect of the metal Silver (Ag).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=silver
A few titles waiting to be read.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
...A Review on Plants and Microorganisms Mediated Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles, Role of Plants Metabolites and Applications

...Bionanofactories for Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles: Toward Antimicrobial Applications

...Preparation and in vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Silver-Bearing Degradable Polymeric Nanoparticles of Polyphosphoester-block-Poly(L-lactide)

-------------------------------------------------------

Saves money on sleep aids too! 😆

View attachment 91785View attachment 91786
Thanks Peanut!!♥️

The basics… You have the metal silver. (Silver kills over 800 different kinds of bacteria, NIH). Then you have the target, bacteria. Then you need a transfer vehicle, the means by which the killing power of silver is taken to the bacteria.

Whether in the form of colloidal silver or silver powder, it’s just the vehicle… You’re only limited by your imagination in creating a vehicle. Modern medicine has dozens of other vehicles. Most involve nanoparticles of silver.

Warning – silver also kills the good bacteria. When used heavily and regularly it kills our gut flora, the good bacteria that aids digestion. It will cause digestion issues.

If for some reason I need to take colloidal silver for a few days I always grab a bottle of Probiotics from the store. To replace all the good bacteria killed by the silver…

This is just one of the reasons I switched to plant medicine for my antibiotic needs. They allow much more precision in targeting a specific issue.

But when I need "brute force" to treat an issue I grab colloidal silver. I used to buy it by the gallon. My last gallon is sill half full after 10yrs. I don't use it nearly so often as I used to.

Colloidal silver sm.JPG

Last edited:
I’ve written about this before in other threads. Colloidal silver kills ticks. I don’t know how… (don’t have a laboratory to run experiments).

I discovered this by accident. I had 20 acres of hay I needed to cut. This particular field and the woods around it are notorious for ticks. I always got a few ticks off my body after working hay there.

One year in early June (before I learned plant medicine) there was a nasty bug going around so I dosed heavily with colloidal silver. It was all I had to use, wasn’t even sure it’d help.

I cut hay, that night I got 3 ticks off me. Odd… they had bitten me, were latched on and started feeding… but they were dead. All 3 of them, dead! Got a couple more dead ticks off me when I baled the hay 2 days later. Again with the dead ticks!

I was more than a bit curious about this, been around medical studies for work. So a few months later when I cut hay in that field again. 4 days before I purposely started taking colloidal silver. Was bitten by only one tick… found him that night and he was dead! This was no coincidence.

About this same time I learned people were treating heart worms in dogs with colloidal silver. I did the same… it took 4 months but I killed the heartworms in a big GSD I had. My vet wouldn’t treat this dog. The worms were so bad he was afraid the arsnic needed to kill the worms would kill the dog. I had nothing to lose… a dog that was supposed to die in 6 months was with me 7 more years. It worked.

All this occurred about 12 years ago… since then I’ve used colloidal silver several times to kill ticks, year after year on both myself and pets. I also use it as a heartworm preventative.

Note - Just a few weeks ago I noticed that my current old GSD was getting a lot of ticks. His arthritis was so bad he couldn’t scratch ticks off. He needed help.

I dosed him about a teaspoon of colloidal silver and again 3 days later, just poured it over his kibble. The silver killed all the ticks on him. It works!

I have a theory why silver kills ticks… my best guess.

1. Most bacteria has thin cell walls. Silver interferes with the building of these thin cell walls. Causes them to literally fall apart. This is why it works killing bacteria.

2. The cell walls of mammals are much thicker. Silver has a negligible effect on our cells so it’s safe for people to use.

3. Ticks have a very thin permeable membrane in their bodies. A one-way barrier that allows blood they drink to pass through but be held in their abdomen.

4. My best guess is that ticks have some thin walled cells in their bodies similar to bacteria. Silver destroys these cells. When they drink blood they drown themselves.

Again, just a guess to explain a repeatable phenomena. It is repeatable, silver kills ticks.

Last edited:
Anywhere I can find how to make my own? my rig was less than satisfactory.

Also, does anyone know about embedding silver into charcoal for water filters?

I’ve written about this before in other threads. Colloidal silver kills ticks. I don’t know how… (don’t have a laboratory to run experiments).

I discovered this by accident. I had 20 acres of hay I needed to cut. This paticular field and the woods around it are notorious for ticks. I always got a few ticks off my body after working hay there.

One year in early June (before I learned plant medicine) there was a nasty bug going around so I dosed heavily with colloidal silver. It was all I had to use, wasn’t even sure it’d help.

I cut hay, that night I got 3 ticks off me. Odd… they had bitten me, were latched on and started feeding… but they were dead. All 3 of them, dead! Got a couple more dead ticks off me when I baled the hay 2 days later. Again with the dead ticks!

(I used to work in medical research and development. I know how to run medical experiments.)

A few months later I cut hay in that field again. 4 days before I purposely started taking colloidal silver. Was bitten by only one tick… found him that night and he was dead!

About this same time I learned people were treating heart worms in dogs with colloidal silver. I did the same… it took 4 months but I killed the heartworms in a big GSD I had. My vet wouldn’t treat this dog. The worms were so bad he was afraid the arsnic needed to kill the worms would kill the dog. I had nothing to lose… a dog that was supposed to die in 6 months was with me 7 more years. It worked.

All this occurred about 12 years ago… since then I’ve used colloidal silver several times to kill ticks, year after year on both myself and pets. I also use it as a heartworm preventative.

Note - Just a few weeks ago I noticed that my current old GSD was getting a lot of ticks. His arthritis was so bad he couldn’t scratch ticks off. He needed help.

I dosed him about a teaspoon of colloidal silver and again 3 days later, just poured it over his kibble. The silver killed all the ticks on him. It works!

I have a theory why silver kills ticks… my best guess.

1. Most bacteria has thin cell walls. Silver interferes with the building of these thin cell walls. Causes them to literally fall apart. This is why it works killing bacteria.

2. The cell walls of mammals are much thicker. Silver has a negligible effect on our cells so it’s safe for people to use.

3. Ticks have a very thin permeable membrane in their bodies. A one-way barrier that allows blood they drink to pass through but be held in their abdomen.

4. My best guess is that ticks have some thin walled cells in their bodies similar to bacteria. Silver destroys these cells. When they drink blood they drown themselves.

Again, just a guess to explain a repeatable phenomena. It is repeatable, silver kills ticks.
As always, Peanut, thank you for your wonderful information!!

ivebeen taking colloidal silver for years. in cold-flu season i take a shot or 2 every day becak when i was working and seeing people every day. made a huge difference in not getting colds and such.
i also use it as a gargle after brushing teeth, cleaned cuts and scrapes with it, added it to pet wter bowls, have used it t for eye drops---excellent for getting rid of pink eye.

i know some people like to use old sivler coins but i am more comfortable using pure silver rods. i make it myself with distilled water and a small boxed unit that has 3 - 9 volt batteries. thats all it is with some alligator clips.

its a good thing to be able to make

I have a 32 oz. jug and been using it for about three months. I just don't really know what it does.
I just got another 32 oz. jug last week. It should last me about two years.

Latest posts

Back