Eli the beast

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boy is up to 6lbs and may end up with 1 blue eye .
Got another booster shot today.
IMG_20220408_095144143_MP.jpg

Jim

Early in our marriage we had a dog that chewed. One night we left him alone when we went out, and he ate a sofa. It became a challenge to find something he couldn't destroy. I really thought I had the answer, but no. My hand to God he ate a hockey puck. Chewed it into eraser shavings.

Early in our marriage we had a dog that chewed. One night we left him alone when we went out, and he ate a sofa. It became a challenge to find something he couldn't destroy. I really thought I had the answer, but no. My hand to God he ate a hockey puck. Chewed it into eraser shavings.

He don't chew on anything in the house. Wife gave him an old shoe as a toy.

He plays well with what we give him, he's not destructive at all.

He's very well behaved , 100% house trained , not bad for 4 month old.
He don't like his feet touched, like toenail trimming.
We're thinking about trimming his coat...wonder how that's gonna go.

He's definitely our child , we're his family....strangers aint gonna be 😁 welcomed.

Jim

He's very well behaved , 100% house trained , not bad for 4 month old.
He don't like his feet touched, like toenail trimming.
We're thinking about trimming his coat...wonder how that's gonna go.

He's definitely our child , we're his family....strangers aint gonna be 😁 welcomed.

Jim
Chewie was two months old when I got her. Everyday I played with her feet, teeth, ears, tail, etc. just to get her comfortable with being handled. The vet was very appreciative and complimentary.

Chewie was two months old when I got her. Everyday I played with her feet, teeth, ears, tail, etc. just to get her comfortable with being handled. The vet was very appreciative and complimentary.

He's good about being brushed .
We've trimmed his nails a lot we massaged his feet about everyday.

He just fights it now.

I hope he lets us or groomer groom him with clippers.
I buzz electric razor on him everyday , he's ok with that.

Jim

Latest posts

Back