Elijah and Cousin Klyde treed

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TENNGRIZZ

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Raccoon hunting awesome hound work last night.

Attachments

• IMG_20221130_234234.jpg
    IMG_20221130_234234.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
I have 3 big ones and at least two little ones that break in every night.
Roscoe is more or less my drinking buddy but his G/F and MIL have to go!

Raccoon hunting awesome hound work last night.

Nice. :cool: Let me know when Yer Pups next plan to host 'Houndin Classes', I'd Love to get My Boys 'enrolled' with yers..

DaBoyz.jpg
:cool:

They've both got a pretty 'decent resume' (over 1/2 dozen confirmed miscerated 'Morning Dove's in the backyard since August.. 😄 But, I'd Love to get them some 'proper Hunt training'..

PS - yes, they're 'wearing Women's t-shirts' :rolleyes: It Does get a bit 'nipply' down here in SW AZ, and I've just not had the Time to knock them-together each a "proper" House, ie:

indys-place-jpg.279768
👍

..so yeah.. 'Mother' donated them a coupla her old T's.. ya know to "keep them Warm".. :rolleyes:

..'Course, it took all of about 45 seconds after this Pic was snapped for them to have Both the T's shredded finer than lettuce for fish tacos.. 😄 Tried to tell her.. 🤣

jd

They look 100% smarter than our beagles. they tended to be a bit on the "special needs" side when they weren't in the woods. great little hunters, dumb as damn bricks otherwise.

Latest posts

Back